A powerful optical tube with a 300 mm diameter parabolic mirror made of Pyrex on the SkyWatcher SynScan NEQ6 PRO mount - a great tool for very advanced visual observations and astrophotography. The excellent parameters of the resolution and the stellar range make it a perfect device for demanding observers. The catalog of observable objects includes: caps on Mars, the Great Red Spot and the transits of the moons of Jupiter, the ring of Saturn with the Cassini and Encke gap, all Messier objects and hundreds of galaxies, clusters and nebulae NGC / IC .
• Optical construction: Newton reflector
• Main mirror: parabolic
• Diameter of the main mirror: 300 mm
• Focal length: 1500 mm
• Light shone: f / 5
• Maximum usable magnification: 600x
• Weight: 16 kg
• Tube length: 140 cm
• 2 '' spectacle lift with reduction to 1.25 ''
• 1.25 Ploessla 25 and 10 mm glasses
• Tube and dovetail clamps for SkyWatcher / Vixen mounting
The SynScan EQ6 PRO GOTO equatorial mount is a precise instrument capable of working under a heavy load, available at a very favorable price. The mount is perfect for visual observations as well as for short unguided (unguided) exposures using CCD cameras with most conventional telescopes. Works with ease with refractors up to 200 mm (8 ") and Newtons up to 12-14". The assembly weight with counterweights is 26.5 kg.
The total lifting capacity is estimated at 24 kg.
The EQ6 mount head has engraved aluminum setting rings and a latitude scale. The assembly is standard equipped with a polar finder and its mount, level indicator (spirit level), solid locking clamps in the RA and DEC axes, a drive built in both axes and an extendable counterweight rod with counterweights. The kit includes two counterweights, each weighing 5.4 kg.
The tripod is based on two-inch diameter legs made of stainless steel profiles, thanks to which it guarantees maximum stability of the entire system. Adjusting the height of the tripod with the EQ6 mount is possible in the range from 1069 mm in the lowest setting to 1544 mm in the highest setting, when the tripod legs are fully extended. The height of the mount itself (without the tripod) of the EQ6 is 406 mm. The mounting of the optical tube to the mounting is possible with the "dovetail" mounting rail available in the offer of Celestron or other manufacturers of astronomical equipment.
GoTo SynScan remote control is a full and extended version that allows you to track and find objects in the sky. The SynScan Remote offers three tracking speeds: Stellar, Lunar, Solar, and Dual Axis, RA (Right Ascension) modes. The following alignment procedures are available: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment.
The database contains 25 user-definable objects, as well as a complete database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (13,436 objects in total). The remote control is also programmed to easily find planets or the moon. Among its advanced functions, it is worth paying attention to the mode of minimizing vibration when shooting with long exposure time and programmatic correction of periodic error (PEC) as well as PC ports for controlling the telescope using a computer (RS-232 port) and Auto-Guide for precise alignment of the mount when taking photos with a tracking camera.
The set includes a power cable for a cigarette lighter socket and an RS-232 cable for computer-assembly communication.
• power supply: 12 VDC 2 Amp
• drive type: 1.8 ° stepper
• resolution: 0.144 arc seconds
• travel speeds: 2X, 8X, 16X, 32X, 64X, 400X, 500X, 600X, 800X Gear Ratio: 705
• tracking speeds: stellar, lunar, solar
• Dual Axis tracking mode, RA (Right Ascension)
• alignment procedures: One-star Alignment, Two-star Alignment, Three-star Alignment (i.e. the procedure for setting the mount to one, two or three stars)
• database: 25 user-definable objects, full database of Messier, NGC and IC objects (13,436 objects in total)
• Minimizing vibration when shooting with long exposures
• software PE correction (periodic error)
• PC port for controlling the telescope with a computer (RS-232 port)
• Auto-Guide port for precise alignment of the mount during photography using a professional camera
• mounting type: equatorial German
• mounting method of the optical tube: clamps (rings)
• micromovements: RA & Dec (controlled by the drive)
• tripod: 2 "steel
• height of the tripod: 85-147 cm
• weight of the tripod: 7.5 kg
• Diameter of the counterbalance rod: 1.8 cm
• counterbalance bar material: stainless steel
• assembly weight without counterweights: 16.3 kg
• assembly weight with counterweights: 26.5 kg
• mounting height: 41 cm
• counterweights: 2 x 5.1 kg
• maximum lifting capacity: approx. 24 kg
(equatorial assembly: head with motors and GOTO search system placed on a steel field tripod)
(SynScan remote control)
(cables included: for communication with a computer RS-232 and power supply for the cigarette lighter)