Levenhuk Zeno Desk D11 - a device used to work on small elements such as jewelry, electronics or modeling. The optical system is a lens with a diameter of 90 mm and a magnification of 2.5 and a diameter of 34 mm and a magnification of 7.5x / 10x. The optical system is placed on an adjustable flexible boom and fixed to a solid base. The base is equipped with two "paws" holders for holding the observed elements, as well as a spiral handle for safely putting away tools (eg a soldering iron, a screwdriver).
The magnifying glass is equipped with an LED lamp placed on a flexible boom that illuminates the working area.
• Lens diameter: 90 mm
• The diameter of the smaller lens: 34 mm
• magnification: 2.5x
• enlarging the smaller lens: 7.5x / 10x
• lighting: 5 LEDs
• power supply: 3 AA batteries (not included in the set), adapter: 220 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.1 A
• hand-made material: metal
• body material: plastic
• optical system material: optical plastic
• dimensions of the packaging: 12 cm × 17 cm × 9.5 cm
• weight: 0.62 kg
Note: Please note that the mains voltage in most European countries is 220 - 240 V. If the device is to be used in a country where the mains voltage has a different value, it is essential to remember to use the transducer.
2-year shop guarantee, lifetime manufacturer's warranty