Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
• Helicon Focus PRO (program)
• Helicon Filter (program)
• Helicon Photo Safe (program for image manipulation and archiving with encryption)
• Helicon 3D Viewer (program for viewing images composed in a three-dimensional presentation)
• license code, on-line registration (perpetual license, all updates are available for free)
Helicon Photo Safe and 3D Viewer programs as well as test versions of other programs can be downloaded for free from www.heliconsoft.com/downloads.html
The program is particularly useful in macro- and photomicrography as well as landscape photography when sharpness from zero to infinity is needed.
Helicon Focus allows you to create a 3D object model when shooting from a single point. 3D models can then be manipulated in the Helicon 3D Viewer (a free application included in the H.Focus installation). The three-dimensional object view can be exported as a video file, 3D stereo or anaglyph.
Helicon Focus also includes a Helicon Remote for remote control of Canon and Nikon cameras via a USB cable for advanced focus bracketing.
The program is used, among others down:
• micrographs (camera + optical microscope)
• macro photography (camera + macro lens / sockets)
• landscape photography (infinite depth of field)
• taking a series of photos with a change of focus point by remotely controlling the camera over a USB cable
It has all the features of the Lite and PRO versions:
• automatically sets and adjusts the size of images (important for stereo microscopes and macro photography);
• uses all available processors (1.7x faster with 2 processors, 2.3x faster with 4 processors);
• retains details thanks to the use of advanced interpolators (Lanczos, Sinc256) for image processing;
• internally always works in 16-bit color mode so as not to falsify colors;
• combines an unlimited number of images in a series;
• automatically adjusts the brightness of adjacent images;
• reads RAW, 8bit and 16bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP files, etc;
• saves 8bit and 16bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP files;
• adds text and scale bar;
• provides a command line interface for calling it from other applications;
• unique cloning function from any source image to the resulting image - an operation that can not be performed by an external graphic editor
• 3D model export to Helicon 3D Viewer (3D model viewer included in the HF installation)
• batch processing from the queue, containing different image stacks or the same stack at different processing parameters
• 2D micropororama (mosaic)
• Helicon Remote application for the automation of focus bracketing
• export of the created stack's animation
Helicon Focus PRO uses Helicon Processing Server technology to bypass the 3GB limit of address space in 32-bit applications. This resulted in an additional 3 GB of address space in 32-bit systems and access to all RAM in 64-bit systems.
• includes all features of the Lite and PRO versions
• 32 bit systems: an additional 3GB for machined images
• 64 bit systems: higher performance and access to all RAM
The version with a USB dongle does not require an internet connection - the program can be installed on any computer with a free USB port, and it is unlocked by inserting a small USB key, which is the license carrier.
The microscope works with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 and MacOS 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
• no limit in terms of image resolution (you need at least 512M RAM to work with images above 8M)
• remembers the 'pollen map' to automatically remove black spots from the resulting image
• automatically adjusts the brightness of adjacent images
• reads RAW, 8bit and 16bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP etc.
• saves 8bit and 16bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP
• adds text and scale bar
• retouch brush (can not be used with external photo editors, only for Windows)
• 2D microfoam
• export of animated image stacks, only for Windows
• can export 3D models to the included Helicon 3D Viewer software (included in the Helicon Focus installation package), only for Windows
• optimized for different processors
• 1.7 times faster for 2 cores in the processor
• 2.3 faster for 4 cores in the processor
• additional RAM (bypass 32-bit addressing) to be used with the Helicon Processing Server - more efficient processing of large images
• when using the 64bit system - higher performance plus access to all available RAM
(tested for: Intel Core Quad 3GHz, 4Gb, Windows XP, 19 JPGs, 8.2 Mp)
Helicon 3D Viewer (attached to the Helicon Focus PRO installation package) allows you to observe 3D models created by Helicon Focus Pro, and built on the basis of the entered photos. Helicon Focus Pro allows you to send the model as video files, stereo pair or anaglyph image, and has the ability to fold images from one plane into a panorama using the "2D micropororam" function
In addition, the set includes a full version of Helicon Filter for image manipulation for digital photographers.
It has many unique and advanced editing functions and at the same time has a simple and intuitive interface. Context-sensitive help and the preview function of live work always ensure easy start-up.
• Voice comments
• Pollen filter on the matrix
• Fog compensation
• Adjustment of the spectral sensitivity
• Chromatic aberration filter
• Vignetting and geometric distortion correction
• Fold images to reduce noise or increase the dynamic range