Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
• Helicon Focus Lite (program)
• Helicon Filter (program)
• Helicon Photo Safe (program for image manipulation and archiving with encryption)
• Helicon 3D Viewer (program for viewing images composed in a three-dimensional presentation)
• registration and online update (perpetual license, all updates are available for free)
Helicon Photo Safe and 3D Viewer programs as well as test versions of other programs can be downloaded for free from www.heliconsoft.com/downloads.html
Great HELICON FOCUS LITE software for use not only in microscopic photography! Works both under the WINDOWS operating system and MAC OS. It allows you to obtain a sharp image resulting from images taken from various planes of sharpness. An intuitive machining process and result overwhelming the hottest expectations. Now you will not have problems with depth of focus when photographing preparations in a biological and stereoscopic microscope. The program automatically corrects the setting of subsequent images in the axis and their size.
The microscope works with Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 and MacOS 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
• automatically sets and scales images (valid for micro and macro photography)
• converts an unlimited number of images into a stack
• no limit in terms of image resolution (you need at least 512M RAM to work with images above 8M)
• remembers the 'pollen map' to automatically remove black spots from the resulting image
• automatically adjusts the brightness of adjacent images
• reads RAW, 8bit and 16bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP etc.
• saves 8bit and 16bit TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP
• adds text and scale bar
• 1.7 times faster for 2 cores in the processor
• 2.3 faster for 4 cores in the processor
Helicon 3D Viewer (attached to the Helicon Focus Lite installation package) allows you to observe 3D models created by Helicon Focus Pro and built on the basis of the entered photos. Helicon Focus Pro allows you to send the model as video files, stereo pair or anaglyph image, and has the ability to fold images from one plane into a panorama using the "2D micropororam" function
In addition, the set includes a full version of Helicon Filter for image manipulation for digital photographers.
It has many unique and advanced editing functions and at the same time has a simple and intuitive interface. Context-sensitive help and the preview function of live work always ensure easy start-up.
• Voice comments
• Pollen filter on the matrix
• Fog compensation
• Adjustment of the spectral sensitivity
• Chromatic aberration filter
• Vignetting and geometric distortion correction
• Fold images to reduce noise or increase the dynamic range