DJI Phantom is a small, fully equipped, ready-to-use quadricopter DJI vertical launch for filming from the air. In addition to attractive design, the device has a built-in Naza-M + GPS autopilot system, allowing for stable and reliable flight characteristics. The device is equipped with a dedicated RC controller. Flight parameters are factory set, Phantom is ready to fly right out of the box.
An additional, highly valued feature of DJI Phantom is the ability to connect and lift GoPro cameras (1/2/3/4) and film in excellent resolution, even from high altitudes. Instead of the GoPro camera, you can attach and connect another lightweight video camera or sports camera. The ease of use and the high stability of the flight make filming from the air has never been so easy.
With all this, the quadrocopter is so compact that it does not make it difficult to carry it in the backpack during the trips.
• attractive and compact design
• ready to fly out of the box
• stable, agile and easy to pilot
• many flight control modes, including hover mode
• intelligent position control (IOC)
• fall protection, auto return mounting
• low-battery protection
• bright LED indicators facilitating the positioning during the flight
• 10-15 minutes of flight