Antlia OIII 3 nm Pro 1.25 is a professional astrophotographic filter transmitting light with a wavelength of 500.7 nm emitted by ionized oxygen atoms, the registration of which is particularly important when photographing emission nebulae.
Like other Antlia products, this filter is made with the highest care, which is confirmed by the results of surface quality tests carried out in accordance with the most stringent military standards. Moreover, thanks to a very narrow half-band width of only 3 nm, this filter combines the ability to almost completely eliminate the undesirable component from sodium and mercury lamps with high transmission ¶Ci ± for the spectral line OIII, one of the most important from the point of view of astrophotography.
Attention! The OIII filter is not recommended for visual observations. Under no circumstances should it be used as a filter for observing the Sun!
• bandpass filter with maximum transmission for radiation with a wavelength of 500.7 nm
• compatible with astrographs with light intensity reaching f / 3 (eg RASA or Hyperstar)
• extremely narrow half-width of the transmitted band (FWHM = 3 nm) ensuring maximum contrast
• equivalent optical density OD5 ensuring the efficiency of cutting out light pollution at the level of 99.999%
• filter type: bandpass filter
• filter diameter: 1.25 "
• filter thickness: 2 ± 0.05 mm
• filter shape: round
• transmitted bands: OIII (500.7 nm)
• location of the maximum permeability peak (CWL): 500.7 nm
• Half bandwidth (FWHM): 3 nm
• maximum transmission:> 85%
• blocked bands: mercury lamps (435.8 nm, 546.1 nm, 577 nm, 578.1 nm), sodium lamps (598 nm, 589.6 nm, 615.4 nm, 616.1 nm)
• efficiency in blocking light pollution:> 99.999%
• equivalent optical density for blocked lines: OD5 (300 - 1000 nm)
• surface quality index (acc. To MIL-O-13830 standard): 60/40
• parallelism: 30 "
• the execution accuracy (RMS): λ / 4
• Antlia OIII filter 3 nm Pro 1.25 "
3-year manufacturer's warranty (applies to delamination of the filter and substrate)