TS 200 mm F / 3,2 Hypergraph is a professional astrograph which, apart from being used in astrophotography, can also be used successfully for visual observations.
The main mirror with a diameter of 200 mm is made of high quality borosilicate glass H-PZ33, characterized by a low coefficient of thermal expansion, comparable to Pyrex or Borofloat glass. Like other Newtonian reflectors, this telescope has a high luminosity as well as a negligible proportion of chromatic and spherical aberrations. In addition, thanks to the use of a dedicated coma corrector, the TS 200 mm F / 3.2 hypergraph astrograph is also free from this optical defect.
In order to reduce the weight of the tube, and also to accelerate the temperature adaptation process, TS-Optics engineers decided to make the housing of carbon fiber, giving it not only excellent performance properties, but also e distinctive appearance from the competition.
In addition to the impeccable optical parameters of the TS 200 mm F / 3.2, the hypergraph is characterized by high quality and precision of mechanical parts. A solid rack & pinion extractor allows the installation of even the heaviest astronomical cameras, and the mounting rings and Losmanda foot made in CNC technology guarantee full stability of the tube.
• high-class Newtonian astrograph with f / 3.2 light and an effective focal length of 640 mm
• four-element coma corrector built into the extractor
• circle of full illumination with a diameter of 44 millimeters, fully covering full-frame matrices
• 55 mm back focus, compatible with most cameras and camcorders available on the market
• a solid hood that guarantees the maintenance of linearity even with a heavy load
• can also be used in visual observations
• a tube made of carbon fiber
• optical construction: Newton reflector
• main mirror diameter: 200 mm
• main mirror type: parabolic
• focal length of the main mirror: 760 mm
• main mirror material: borosilicate glass H-PZ33
• Diameter of the minor axis of the secondary mirror: 90 mm
• effective focal length: 640 mm
• lighted: f / 3.2
• coma corrector: four elements
• fold of the coma corrector: 0.85x
• diameter of full illumination circle: 44 mm
• diameter of the lift: 3 "
• type of lift: rack & pinion, dual speed
• camera connection thread: M48x0.75
• back focus: 55 mm
• additional threads: M78x1 (female, back focus 61.8 mm), M54x0.75 (female, back focus 56 mm)
• tube material: carbon fiber
• mounting for assembly: Losmandy foot
• finder mount: Vixen rail
• tube length: 633 mm
• tube diameter: 281 mm
• tube weight: 8 kg
• TS 200 mm F / 3.2 hypergraph astrograph
• mounting clamps with a handle and Losmandy foot
• 1.25 "eyepiece adapter
• transport box