The HIKVISION DS-2TS16-35VI / W Fusion thermal imaging binoculars are a breakthrough in thermal imaging technology. The latest HIKVISION product, thanks to the use of VOx and CMOS sensors and fusion technology, takes the quality of the thermal image to a completely different level.
The HIKVISION DS-2TS16-35VI / W Fusion combines the advantages of three separate devices. The VOx microbolometer with a resolution of 640 x 512 px is one of the best sensors of this type available on the market. Despite the lack of cooling, it is characterized by negligible noise and very high sensitivity, allowing the detection of heat sources from a distance of even more than 3 kilometers. To register visible light, the manufacturer used a CMOS matrix with a resolution of 1024 x 768 px, using the progressive scan technology. This sensor can also work in the night vision mode, where it is able to record an image at a light intensity of 0.001 lux.
A feature that distinguishes this product from others is the possibility of composing images from both sensors, thanks to which it is possible to obtain a detail unprecedented in thermography. The device is equipped with a large OLED screen with a diagonal of 0.39 "and a resolution of 1024 x 768 px, allowing for comfortable observations.
Advanced algorithms developed by the HIKVISION company are responsible for image processing: DDE (digital detail enhancement), 3D DNR (digital noise reduction) and AGC (Automatic Gain Control).
As befits professional equipment for special tasks, the casing of the binoculars has been additionally sealed, in accordance with the requirements of the IP67 standard. This means that it can be used in almost all conditions, even during heavy rain and snowfall.
• VOx sensor with a single pixel size of 17 µm
• CMOS matrix for the registration of visible light
• fusion of images from both sensors
• OLED color display for vivid, detailed images
• Automatic gain control and digital noise reduction using 3D DNR technology
• image fusion technology with VOx and CMOS sensor providing an unprecedented level of image detail
• type of thermal imaging sensor: microbolometer, VOx, uncooled
• resolution of the thermal imaging matrix: 640 x 512 px
• pixel size: 17 µm
• NETD: <40 sq m
• spectral range: 8 - 14 µm
• viewing angle: 17.7 ° x 14.2 °
• Instantaneous Field of View (IFOV): 0.486
• focal length: 35 mm
• aperture: f / 1.0
• optical magnification: 2.73x
• digital magnification: 2x, 4x
• Total magnification range: 2.7x, 5.5x, 11x
• matrix type for the visible range: CMOS
• matrix diagonal for the visible range: 1/3 "
• resolution: 1280 x 960 px @ 25 fps
• minimum illumination for a black and white image (night vision mode): 0.001 lx, f / 1.0
• focal length: 12 mm
• focus setting: manual
• display: OLED, 1024 x 768 px
• display diagonal: 0.39 "
• power supply: 3 V 18650 batteries, 4 pieces; the set includes 8 pieces of batteries (2 sets)
• battery life: up to 7 hours
• charging: 5V DC, 2A
• full charge time: 5 hours
• WiFi module: yes
• GPS module: yes
• built-in memory: 32 GB
• movie recording: yes
• save photos: yes
• connectors: BNC, DB9, USB
• sealed housing: yes, IP67
• tripod thread: UNC 1/4 "-20
• dimensions: 164 x 183 x 74 mm
• weight: 1 kg
• car: 3 157 m / 789 m / 158 m
• human: 1029 m / 257 m / 51 m
• HIKVISION DS-2TS16-35VI / W Fusion thermal imaging binoculars
• eight 18650 batteries
• optics cleaning cloth
• USB / DB9 / BNC cable