One look - that's all you need to appreciate the Viper HD 10x50 binoculars. These binoculars are an advanced construction equipped with HD glasses with low dispersion, with anti-reflective XR coatings, offering a picture of high brightness, full of details and with an accurate reflection of colors.
The rubberized, compact and lightweight casing makes the Viper HD one of the most handy binoculars in its class
10x50 - the most versatile and universal optical parameters, both on a bright day and in twilight conditions.
HD / ED - great image quality.
• HD lenses ensure high resolution and low level of chromatic aberration
• dielectric phase coatings on prisms increasing image quality and transmission
• anti-reflective XR lens layer
• argon filling (inert gas)
• ArmorTek rubber housing
• retractable eyecups
• magnification: 10x
• Objective diameter: 50 mm
• twilight efficiency: 22.4
• exit diameter: 5 mm
• offset of the exit pupil: 19.5 mm
• interpupillary distance: 59 - 75 mm
• prisms: BaK-4, roof prisms
• diopter correction: +/- 5 D.
• minimum focusing distance: 2.9 m
• 6.6 ° angular field of view
• linear field of view: 115 m / 1000 m
• eyecups: retractable
• water resistance: yes
• gas filling: yes; filling gas: argon
• lens coatings: XR FMC + prism phase coverage
• possibility of connecting to a tripod: yes (requires a tripod adapter)
• height x width: 199 x 167.5 mm
• weight: 805 g
• VIP lifetime guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your binoculars, Vortex will repair them or replace them with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional destruction or cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the product.
• neck strap
• optics cleaning cloth