The Messier AR-152S EXOS-2 GOTO combines the fantastic 152mm quality of the Petzwala lens (four-element neoachromat) and the great German assembly with the StarTracker search system.
A great set for advanced astrophotography!
The Messier AR-152S optical tube is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 152 mm and a focal length of 760 mm made of 4 lenses (Petzwala type construction). Thanks to this, despite the large light, the telescope is characterized by a large flat field of view. In the visual observations of the planets and the Moon it works perfectly, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC).
The telescope is equipped with a new Hexfoc spectacle lift. The geometrical structure of the extractor is based on a hexagonal profile corresponding to a diameter of 2.5 inches. As a result, a high degree of stiffness was not found in the lifts from this price range. The extractor can be extended with a 10: 1 precision focusing module. As a result, even relatively heavy apparatus and accessories can be operated without deflections and loss of axiality. In addition, the significant diameter allows organically vignetting.
This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• handles for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2.5 "/ 2" pull out equipped with a clamping ring with a hexagonal sleeve
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "eyepiece
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
• connector / angled mirror 90 ° 1,25 "
| • Optical system: || 4-lens achromatic refractor (Petzwal) |
| • Lens diameter: || 152 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 760 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.92 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 13,0mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 300x |
| • Maximum length of the extractor (extended): || 4.5 cm |
| • Ringer outer diameter: || 21 cm |
| • Diameter of the tube: || 15.9 cm |
| • Length of optical tube (with diffuser): || 112.5 cm |
| • Roughreader: || removable, tube length after removing the diffuser approx. 90 cm |
| • Weight: || 9.5 kg (tube + diffuser + dovetail clamp, without eyepiece, without an eyepiece, without eyepiece) |
The set includes the following elements:
• Optical tube with clamps and dovetail rail
• 2 "spectacle lift with a reduction of 1.25", with a millimeter scale and a T2 photographic thread
• Okular SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• Angle plug 90 ° 1,25 "
Bresser EXOS-2 GOTO is an astronomical assembly equipped with a rigid steel tripod with a parallactic head and an electronic system for searching and positioning GO-TO objects. Independent motion in the axis of right ascension (RA) and declination (Dec) takes place smoothly (with a small PE period error) thanks to four precision steel bearings. Precision squeegee gears allow the telescope to be rotated and precise tracking of objects. Nine speed ranges allow you to quickly set the telescope to the desired area of ••the sky.
Load capacity of 13-14 kg allows for mounting optical tubes with a diameter of 152 mm for refractors, 180 mm for Maksutov, 203 mm for SCT and 203 mm for Newton telescopes.
The drive can be powered by 8 R20 batteries, through a cigarette lighter socket or with the use of an AC adapter.
The assembly is intended for demanding observers. The StarTracker system with GoTo and a base of 30000 objects enables easy searching and tracking of planets, stars, star clusters, galaxies and satellites. The StarTracker driver has attractive tour routes in its database. Just enter the date, time and location. The StarTracker driver can be updated.
Solid construction, perfect finishing of the installation combined with a stable tripod allows for visual observations and top-level photography.
• type of assembly: paralactic German class EQ-5
• drive: direct current motors with optical encoders in both axes
• GOTO system: yes, StarTracker driver with a base of over 30,000 objects
• remote control: yes
• illuminated polar field: yes
• possibility of guiding: yes, the panel has an ST-4 port
• power supply: 12V 8 batteries type D (R20), car cigarette lighter socket or optional power supply
• maximum load: 13 kg
• periodic error correction (PEC)
• HPP (High-Precision Pointing) system
• instructions in Polish: yes
• shelf for accessories: yes
• head weight: 6.3 kg
• counterweight: 1x 4.5 kg
• tripod weight: 2.9 kg
• height of the tripod: 68 - 108 cm
• field tripod: steel, 1.5 "legs
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC