ZWO LRGB 36 mm is a set of four professional astrophotographic filters dedicated to cooperation with monochrome cameras.
All filters are characterized by high efficiency, exceeding 92%, in the maximum transmission bandwidth, and thanks to covering the surface with a full multilayer coating, the resulting image is extremely vivid and contrasting. The filters were made on a glass substrate with a thickness of 2 mm, which ensures their high durability and improved paraphocality.
The separation of the maximum transmittance for the G and R filters was selected in such a way as to effectively eliminate the signal coming from the spectral lines of sodium and mercury lamps, which are the main part of the light pollution.
Attention! Due to the specificity of the applied coatings, in some situations the orientation of the filter in relation to the camera may be important.
• very good elimination of the main emission line of sodium and mercury lamps
• high transmission for RGB channels
• scratch-resistant multi-layer anti-reflective coating
• Filter type: Band pass filter, rimless
• Filter diameter: 36 mm
• weight of RGB channels: 1: 1: 1
• filter thickness: 2 mm
• RMS execution accuracy: λ / 4
• maximum transmission:> 92%
• IR blocking range: 700 - 1100 nm
• type of coating: full multilayer coating (FMC)
• ZWO RGB B filter (blue)
• ZWO RGB G filter (green, O III)
• ZWO RGB R filter (red, Hα, S II)
• ZWO L filter (luminance, IR cut)
• plastic protective boxes
(see how to distinguish between filter sides, telescope side and camera side)