The Viper PST 1-4x24 scopes (Precision Shooting Tactical) have solutions typical of high-end optics. The modern system of setting the cross combined with the smooth adjustment of the turrets allows you to quickly improve the settings of the telescope both vertically and horizontally. In addition, the one-piece telescope housing, made of 6061-T6 aluminum, provides high durability.
During the design of the viewfinder, great attention was paid to the current trends and opinions of professional shooters. As a result, the Viper PST telescope was created, which fulfills all the objectives of the targeting optics to be used during tactical operations as well as in sport shooting.
Considering the high class of the Viper PST spotting scope, the affordable price and the lifetime warranty are also noteworthy.
• XD lenses - high-density glass that is characterized by very low dispersion, which guarantees excellent resolution and color saturation
• XR lens coating - Vortex's patented multi-layer lens coating improves przenikalno?ć ?wiatła XR, which provides excellent image brightness ? Construction
• 30 mm tube - provides a much wider range of vertical and horizontal adjustment compared to an inch tube
• one-piece tube - increases the strength of the spotting scope and its water resistance
• 6061-T6 aviation aluminum alloy, thanks to which the telescope is more resistant to damage and damage
• water resistance - o-ring seals prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, which improve the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• immunity to dew - the argon filling prevents dewatering in a wide range of temperatures
• impact resistance - the lenses are fixed and mechanically secured so that the telescope does not become detuned in case of recoil or fall
• anodized finish - hard anodising means high resistance, it also allows camouflage the position of the shooter
• ArmorTek - extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lens from scratches, oil or dirt
• high turrets - allows quick and precise calculation and adjustment of the shot, thanks to the cross divisions
• CRS Zero stop - turret rotation lock system (CRS) prevents rotating the disc below zero, which avoids the need to re-zero when making numerous adjustments
• single spring - ensures stable optics regulation - more precision is possible
• cross embedded in glass - protected by two layers of glass to ensure resistance and reliability
• cross-lighting - professional gradation of the backlight: designed for daytime work, low light and with night vision devices; the highest setting (11) allows for optimal daytime visibility, depending on the background color; settings below 11 help in situations of poor lighting when the eye has adjusted
• backlight control - the backlight can be turned on or off by a single click between each level of the backlight - this allows quick access to the selected backlight mode without having to switch between modes.
• the switch is located at 45 degrees, on the left side of the eyepiece, making it easy to access, when adjusting the turret or zooming.
• MAG-View - a combination of a fiber optic zoom indicator with a scale for image brightness in low light conditions
• red indicator - Fiber optic indicator placed on the turret provides a highlighted reference point for turret rotation
• quick focus of the eyepiece - allows for quick and easy approximation of the cross
• magnification: 1-4x
• Lens diameter: 24 mm
• distance from the eye: 10.1 cm
• field of view: 32.7 - 9.2 m / 100 m
• Tube diameter: 30 mm
• turret: average
• grid: illuminated
• parallax regulation: no, set to 100 yd / 91.4 m
• cross adjustment: 1 click = 0.2 MRAD
• height adjustment (max): 64 MRAD
• airflow control (max): 64 MRAD
• length: 246 mm
• weight: 459 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.