Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50 VMR-1 (MRAD) is a professional rifle scope that combines the best features of the very popular Viper PST and Viper HS models. This sight will be perfect for both the AR class automatic carbines and the repeating carbines.
This model is distinguished primarily by advanced optics made of low-dispersion XD ™ glass, which, in combination with the multi-layer anti-reflective Vortex XR ™ coating, ensures high contrast and excellent color reproduction. The outer lenses have been additionally covered with a Vortex ArmorTek ™ coating that protects them against scratching and dirt.
The VMR-1 reticle has a scale expressed in milliradians (MRAD) and is adapted to precise shooting at long distances. By placing it in the background, the scale does not change its size along with the zoom adjustment. The aiming settings are adjusted by means of tactical turrets, which facilitate the introduction of a quick aiming point correction.
The whole thing is closed in a housing made of one piece of aviation aluminum alloy, which thanks to additional sealing and filling with dry argon is resistant to flooding and steaming during sudden temperature changes.
• optical system made of high-quality, low-dispersion XD ™ glass ensuring the highest image quality and faithful color reproduction
• lenses covered with a full anti-reflective Vortex XR ™ coating and a layer protecting against scratches Vortex ArmorTek ™
• the VMR-1 reticle in the background with the scale expressed in MRAD
• tactical turrets (open) compatible with Vortex CRS ™ Zero Stop adjustment washers
• Precision-Glide Erector System technology ensuring smooth adjustment throughout the entire magnification range
• Optical reference point indicator for the magnification setting ( MAG-View Fiber Optic )
• the focus adjustment knob on the left side of the turrets
• magnification: 6 - 24x
• Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
• lens material: XD ™ low dispersion glass
• parallax setting: 46 m / 50 yds - ∞
• field of view: 5.9 - 1.7 m @ 100 m / 17.8 - 5.1 ft @ 100 yds
• anti-reflective coating: full multi-layer Vortex XR ™ coating
• anti-scratch coating: Vortex ArmorTek ™
• turrets: tactical
• cross type: VMR-1 (MRAD)
• location of the cross: in the background
• highlighting of the cross: no
• cross adjustment (1 click): 0.1 MRAD
• cross adjustment (full turn): 5 MRAD
• height adjustment (max): 19 MRAD
• airflow adjustment (max): 19 MRAD
• focus adjustment: on the left side of the tube
• tube: 30 mm / 1.18 "
• Tube material: anodized aluminum
• tube finish: matt black
• charging with inert gas: yes, argon
• water resistance: yes
• length: 391 mm
• weight: 641 g
• VIP lifetime guarantee: yes
• Vortex Viper HST 6-24x50 VMR-1 (MRAD) scope
• optics cleaning cloth
• eyepiece and lens covers
• sun visor
• Vortex CRS ™ shims
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your sight, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
The warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional destruction or cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the product.