Vortex Viper HSLR 4-16x50 Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) is a professional rifle scope with a fourfold maximum to minimum magnification ratio, designed for precise long-range shooting.
This model is distinguished primarily by advanced optics made of low-dispersion XD ™ glass, which, in combination with the multi-layer anti-reflective Vortex XR ™ coating, ensures high contrast and excellent color reproduction. The outer lenses have been additionally covered with a Vortex ArmorTek ™ coating that protects them against scratching and dirt.
The Dead-Hold BDC reticle has a scale expressed in angular minutes (MOA) and is adapted to precise shooting at even the greatest distances. By placing it in the background, the scale does not change its size along with the zoom adjustment.
The whole thing is closed in a housing made of one piece of aviation aluminum alloy, which thanks to additional sealing and filling with dry argon is resistant to flooding and steaming during sudden temperature changes.
• optical system made of high-quality, low-dispersion XD ™ glass ensuring the highest image quality and faithful color reproduction
• lenses covered with a full anti-reflective Vortex XR ™ coating and a layer protecting against scratches Vortex ArmorTek ™
• the Dead-Hold BDC reticle in the background with a scale expressed in angular minutes (MOA)
• open turret for height adjustment and closed turret for wind force compensation
• Precision-Glide Erector System technology ensuring smooth adjustment throughout the entire magnification range
• Fiber optic magnification reference point indicator ( MAG-View Fiber Optic )
• the focus adjustment knob on the left side of the turrets
• magnification: 4 - 16x
• Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
• offset of the exit pupil: 102 mm / 4 "
• lens material: XD ™ low dispersion glass
• parallax setting: 46 m / 50 yds - ∞
• field of view: 7.6 - 2.1 m @ 100 m / 27.4 - 7.4 ft @ 100 yds
• anti-reflective coating: full multi-layer Vortex XR ™ coating
• anti-scratch coating: Vortex ArmorTek ™
• cross type: Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
• location of the cross: in the background
• highlighting of the cross: no
• height adjustment turret: tactical
• height adjustment (1 click): 1/2 MOA
• height adjustment (full turn): 24 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 75 MOA
• airflow control turret: closed
• airflow adjustment (1 click): 1/4 MOA
• airflow adjustment (full turn): 12 MOA
• airflow adjustment (max): 50 MOA
• focus adjustment: on the left side of the tube
• tube: 30 mm / 1.18 "
• Tube material: anodized aluminum
• tube finish: matt black
• charging with inert gas: yes, argon
• water resistance: yes
• length: 344 mm
• weight: 607 g
• VIP lifetime guarantee: yes
• Vortex Viper HSLR 4-16x50 Dead-Hold BDC (MOA) scope
• optics cleaning cloth
• eyepiece and lens covers
• sun visor
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your sight, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a brand new one.
The warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional destruction or cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the product.