With a range of up to 1800 yards, the Ranger 1800 enables hunters and shooters to read distance data that allows them to shoot accurately. The clear display and intuitive menu make the device easy to use.
Ranger 1800 is a really high class device. The multi-layered coated optics ensure very good light transmission, and the gaskets used are waterproof. The rangefinder shows data in yards and meters, depending on the user's needs. It is ideal for all types of shooting and archery.
The Ranger 1800 is a compact, ergonomic and lightweight device, which makes it easy to pack or hang it around the neck thanks to the attached lanyard. The adjustable clip makes it easy to attach to clothing, belt, etc. It can be attached to the right or left. The device is powered by a CR2 battery.
• very good quality anti-reflective layers guarantee a bright and contrasting image
• water resistance: seals and nitrogen filling protect the rangefinder against moisture, dust and dirt
• rubberized body provides a secure grip
• focus adjustment for visual impairment
• belt clip for quick and easy access
• possibility to mount a photographic tripod (1/4 inch standard)
• HCD rangefinder with the possibility of calculating the angle of missile flight (ballistics)
• LOS system - range line mode (LOS) shows the correct range line
• scanner - this function ensures continuous distance reading
• intuitive, easy-to-use menu on a bright and legible display
• two distance display formats: in meters and yards
• Maximum range: 9-1800 yards (1645 meters)
• Range for animals: 9-750 yards
• Accuracy: +/- 3 yards per 1000 yards
• Maximum angle: 60 °
• Magnification: 6x
• Lens diameter: 22 mm
• Linear field of view: 315 meters / yards / 1000 meters / yards
• Angular field of view: 6.0 °
• Exit pupil offset: 17 mm
• Length: 9.9 cm
• Width: 7.6 cm
• Weight: 218 g
Lifetime warranty * - if anything happens to your rangefinder - Vortex will repair or replace it with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or deliberate destruction of a rangefinder.