With a Golden Eagle HD 15-60 × 52 telescope you will gain an advantage over your prey. When your goal is so far away that your eyes no longer see it, choose a telescope that is prepared for a very large range. Magnification 15-60, precise aiming net and high-end optics will satisfy even the most demanding shooters, both in hunting and shooting. The advantage of Golden Eagle scopes is also its relatively low weight.
The telescope was equipped with the most modern solutions to increase your chances of giving a precise shot. HD glasses, APO System or XR Plus anti-reflective coatings are just a few of the technologies that have been used to make your Golden Eagle HD rifle always do its job 100%.
• APO lenses - the use of indexed lenses provides accurate color reproduction throughout the entire image spectrum
• indexed lenses - they ensure optimum sharpness and brightness as well as an accurate cross thanks to precision
• HD lens - the highest quality glass (with high density), which is characterized by very low dispersion, ensures excellent resolution and color saturation
• XR plus lens coating - XR's patented multilayer lens coating further improves the transmission of light, which in turn provides excellent image brightness
• plasma tech - the outer part of the lens against scratches and destruction of the anti-reflective coating
• cross in the background - the cross stays the same size regardless of the telescope magnification
• cross embedded in glass - protected by two layers of glass to ensure robustness and reliability
• tube with a diameter of 30 mm - provides a much larger range of vertical and horizontal regulation compared to a 1 "tube
• one-piece tube - allows for precise adjustment, which translates into greater precision and image quality, as well as increases the durability of the spotting scope and its water resistance
• aviation aluminum - made of one piece of 6061-T6 aviation aluminum alloy, the telescope is more resistant to damage
• water resistance - o-ring seals prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, which improve the reliability of the telescope in all conditions
• immunity to dew - the argon filling prevents the telescope within the wide temperature range from being dropped
• anodized finish - hard anodising means high resistance; in addition, it allows camouflage the position of the shooter
• ArmorTek - extremely hard and scratch-resistant coating protects the outer part of the lens from scratches, oil or dirt
• lateral parallax adjustment - the side adjustment knob on the left is used to eliminate the parallax error when adjusting the focus
• magnification: 15-60x
• Lens diameter: 52 mm
• distance from the eye: 99 mm
• tube: 30 mm
• cross adjustment: 1/8 MOA (full turn 10 MOA)
• height adjustment (max): 55 MOA
• airflow control (max): 45MOA
• parallax setting: from 18.3 m to infinity
• linear field of view per 100 m [m]: 2.1-0.6
• turrets: ballistic
• sighting grids: ECR-1 MOA or SCR-1 MOA (this model: ECR-1 MOA)
• length: 409 mm
• weight: 842 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.