The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50 1 "riflescope is clearer, stronger and has a very accurate Dead-Hold BDC cross. Thanks to a completely new design, the telescope exceeds all operating standards in this price range. Bright and clear image, instant sharpening, multi-layer lens coatings and improved zeroing of MOA turrets that feature this viewfinder ensures optimal performance. Vortex Crossfire II telescopes are completely made of anodized duralumin, thanks to which they have an extraordinary resistance to damage and are practically insensitive to the recoil of weapons. Thanks to the nitrogen filling, the aiming scope is completely fog-proof, and the tight construction ensures water resistance. Cross Dead-Hold BDC
The Dead-Hold BDC grid makes it easier to correct the shot and eliminates the need for further corrections. It is designed for all types of shooting or hunting, at different distances, i.e. wherever the need for long aiming plays a key role.
• anti-reflective layers
• one-piece tube
• smooth change of magnification
• housing made of anodized duralumin
• increased resistance to weapon recoil
• magnification: 3-9x (zoom)
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• distance from the eye: 9.6 - 11.1 cm
• field of view: 10 - 4 m / 100 m
• tube: 1 "/ 25.4 mm
• turret: low
• cross adjustment: 1/4 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 60 MOA
• airflow control (max): 60 MOA
• length: 32.2 cm
• weight: 518 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.