Extremely efficient and uncompromising monocular observation and thermal imaging Pulsar Apex designed to work in all conditions, in fog, rain, snow and smoke, also in conditions of short immersion under water, eg when crossing a river. Apex is used for instant detection of live objects in the field of view that emit long-wave thermal radiation, invisible to conventional night vision. It is a technologically advanced device incomparably more effective than a night vision device, because it does not need external light or a built-in illuminator to work efficiently.
• frequency of refreshment, Hz: 50
• resolution of the sensor, pixels: 384x288
• display type: OLED
• display resolution, pixels: 640x480
• magnification: 2x - 4x
• digital zoom: smooth, up to 2 hours
• lens: F 50 / 1,2
• field of view (horizontal x vertical): 11x8.3
• distance from the eye, mm: 67
• Diopter adjustment: - 4 / + 3.5
• minimum distance of acute vision, m: 5
• detection distance, m (object 1.5 x 0.7 m): 1150
• supply voltage, V: 4 ÷ 6
• battery type: 2 x CR123A
• external power supply (V): DC 8,4 ÷ 15
• operating temperature range, ° ?: - 25 / +50
• tightness class (in accordance with IEC 60529): IPX7
• dimensions, mm: 343x80x75
• weight without batteries, kg: 0.7
3 years >> FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS <<
Question : What is the difference between a night vision device and the thermal imager?
Answer: Night vision enhances visible light (380 - 780 nm) and slightly near infrared. The thermal imager is sensitive to electromagnetic waves of greater length, on the order of a few or a dozen microns, that is, several dozen times longer. EM waves, to which the typical thermal imager is sensitive, correspond to thermal (thermal) radiation. Night vision requires light that can strengthen (that's why in the dark we need IR radiators), the thermal imager also works in total darkness, in fog, smoke, etc. The advantage of night vision, apart from simply other imaging and in connection with this other perception of details is higher resolution and lower price. The advantage of thermovision is to work in all conditions and to easily detect heat sources, which is of fundamental importance in rescue, and is useful, among others hunting, property protection, sea navigation, and natural observation.