Messier N-203 by Bresser is a high quality reflecting telescope with a main mirror diameter of 203 mm and a focal length of 1000 mm. It is intended for demanding beginners and advanced astronomy enthusiasts. It is a versatile astronomical instrument of significant size, allowing to carry out very advanced visual observations and taking photographs of the sky at short and medium times of exposure. It is equipped with an eyepiece extractor with a diameter of 2 inches with a reduction of 1.25 inches, allowing the use of both standards of eyeglass frames.
As far as the observation possibilities of this telescope are concerned, it can be used to observe objects of the Solar System (Moon, planets, asteroids, comets) and nebulae. Within its range there are several thousand nebulae objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• a handle for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2 "lift equipped with a clamping ring
• 2 "reduction to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42 thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• SPL 1.25 "26 mm eyepiece
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
Assembly BESser EXOS-2 GOTO is a rigid tripod with a parallactic head equipped with a system of electronic search and positioning of GO-TO objects. Independent motion in the axis of right ascension (RA) and declination (Dec) takes place smoothly and evenly (with a small PE period error) thanks to four precision steel bearings. Precision worm gears allow the telescope to rotate and precisely track objects. Nine speed ranges allow you to quickly set the telescope to the desired area of ••the sky.
Load capacity of 13-14 kg allows for mounting optical tubes with a diameter of 152 mm for refractors, 180 mm for Maksutov, 203 mm for SCT and 203 mm for Newton telescopes.
The drive can be powered by 8 R20 batteries, through a cigarette lighter socket or with the help of an AC adapter.
The assembly is intended for demanding observers. The AutoStar Meade # 497 system with GoTo system and a database of 30000 objects enables easy searching and tracking of planets, stars, star clusters, galaxies and satellites. The AutoStar controller has attractive routes in its database. Just enter the date, time and location. The AutoStar driver can be updated via resources available for download from the manufacturer's website (www.Meade.com). For example, you can download information about new comets and enter them into the assembly control database.
Solid construction, excellent installation finish combined with a stable tripod allows for visual observations and top-level photography.
This assembly is a modernized version of the Meade LXD75 assembly - it cooperates with cables and drivers for Meade LXD75 assembly.
| • Optical system: || Newton's headlamp |
| • Diameter of the mirror: || 203 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1000 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1/5 |
| • Accuracy of the mirror performance (declared by the manufacturer): || 1 / 8? |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.69 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 13,5mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 400x |
| • Weight: || 11 kg |
• type of assembly: paralactic German class EQ-5
• drive: direct current motors with optical encoders in both axes
• GOTO system: yes, Meade # 497 Autostar driver with a database of over 30,000 objects
• remote control: yes
• illuminated polar field: yes
• software: Autostar Suite AE
• possibility of guiding: yes ( vide : frequently asked questions, below)
• power supply: 12 V 8 batteries type D (R20) or optional power supply
• maximum load: 13 kg
• periodic error correction (PEC)
• HPP (High-Precision Pointing) system
• instructions in Polish: yes
• shelf for accessories: yes
• head weight: 6.3 kg
• counterweight: 1x 4.5 kg
• tripod weight: 2.9 kg
• height of the tripod: 68 - 108 cm
• field tripod: steel, 2 "legs
The set includes the following accessories:
• 2 "spectacle lift with reduction to 1.25" with clamping ring and millimeter graduation
• Okular SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• German paralactic assembly with the GOTO AutoStar II system
• Steel tripod with 2 "leg diameter (50.8 mm)
• Accessories stand
(photos may slightly differ from the actual look of the telescope)
Assembly photos EXOS-2 GOTO
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC