Messier AR-152L EXOS is a longer version of the refractor with a diameter of 152 mm and focal length of 1200 mm, dedicated mainly to advanced visual observations of solar system objects and planetary astrophotography.
Messier AR-152L is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and planetary astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 152 mm and a focal length of 1200 mm built as an achromatic doublet. It is characterized by a flat field of view, excellent resolution and minimal chromatic aberration. In the visual observations of the planets and the Moon it works perfectly, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC). MC layers on the lens greatly increase the contrast of obtained images. A 2-inch focuser with a reduction of 1.25 inches allows the use of any spectacles made in these standards. This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
The optics are mounted on the best in its class EXOS-2 / EQ-5, giving great opportunities in the field of amateur astrophotography.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• a handle for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2 "equipped with a clamping ring
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• rigid and precise assembly with an integrated level
• precise transmissions
• ball bearings in both axes improve the smoothness of the movement and durability of the system
• polar field
• micro-scroll knobs on both axes
• the option of using optional motors running in both axes
• steel legs with adjustable height
• metal tripod head
• solid metal shelf for accessories
• eyepiece PL 26 mm 1,25 "
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
• mirror angled 90 ° 1.25 "
| • Optical system: || achromatic refractor |
| • Lens diameter: || 152 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1200 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1 / 7.9 |
| • Switching capacity: || 0.92 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 13,0mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 300x |
| • Length of the tube: || 127 cm (with a diffuser) |
| • Distance between legs (approx.): || 70 - 103 cm (depending on the height) |
| • Weight: || about 26 kg |
The set includes the following accessories:
• 2 "spectacle lift with a reduction of 1.25", with a millimeter scale and a T2 photographic thread
• Okular PL 26 mm / 1.25 "
• mirror angled 90 ° 1.25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• EXOS-2 / EQ-5 parallact mount with micromodes with polar spotting scope
• Rigid metal tripod
• Accessories stand
(photos may slightly differ from the actual look of the telescope)
(Jupiter, click to enlarge)
(Moon, click to enlarge)
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC