Messier AR-127L is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to advanced visual observations and planetary astrophotography. It is equipped with a lens with a diameter of 127 mm and a focal length of 1200 mm. It will show many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the deep sky objects, you can see several hundred nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalogs. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC). Equipped with a 4-inch (4-inch) focal length with the possibility of reduction to 2 inches and 1.25 inches. The MC layers on the lens significantly increase the contrast of obtained images, and the eyepiece extractor allows the use of any spectacles made in 2-inch and 1.25-inch standards. This telescope is an excellent choice for advanced sky observers.
Optics are mounted on the best in its class EXOS-2 / EQ-5, giving great opportunities in the field of amateur astrophotography, equipped as standard with a polar field-finder.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• a handle for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 4 "/ 2" extractor with clamping ring
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• rigid and precise assembly with an integrated level
• precise transmissions
• ball bearings in both axes improve the smoothness of the movement and durability of the system
• polar field
• micro-scroll knobs on both axes
• the option of using optional motors running in both axes
• steel legs with adjustable height
• metal tripod head
• solid metal shelf for accessories
• eyepiece PL 26 mm 1,25 "
• 8x50 mm finder with a cross
• mirror angled 90 ° 1.25 "
| • Optical system: || achromatic refractor |
| • Diameter of the mirror: || 127 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 1200 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1 / 9.4 |
| • Switching capacity: || 1,1 ' |
| • Theoretical range: || 12.5 magnitude |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 260x |
| • Weight of the optical tube: || 8 kg |
The set includes the following accessories:
• 2 "spectacle lift with a reduction of 1.25", with a millimeter scale and a T2 photographic thread
• Okular PL 26 mm 1,25 "
• mirror angled 90 ° 1.25 "
• Spotting scope 8x50 with cross
• EXOS-2 / EQ-5 parallact mount with micromodes with polar spotting scope
• Rigid metal stand with adjustable height
• Accessories stand
(photos may slightly differ from the actual look of the telescope)
(Messier AR127L telescope is a complete, universal observation tool)
(perfect optics and top-class mechanics)
(127/1200 lens provides a flat field of view and good chromatic aberration correction)
(powerful Crayford 2 "spectral lens with millimeter pitch)
(8x50 finder with a cross)
(included T2 adapter for connecting the DSLR to the extractor)
(the carrying handle is equipped with a 1/4 inch thread to mount the camera "on the piggyback")
(Excellent parallormal montage is equipped with a polar polar range as standard)
(optionally this assembly can be equipped with the GOTO system)
(accessories included - including a 90 ° eyepiece and eyepiece)
Assembly photos EXOS-2 EQ5
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision. For the observation of the Sun, we recommend the safest method of spectacle projection, that is, projecting the image of the target of our day star on a piece of paper.
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC