Optical tube Messier AR-102 is a high-quality achromat refractor dedicated to visual observations and astrophotography. It is equipped with a bright, brightly corrected achromatic lens with a diameter of 102 and a focal length of 600 mm. In the visual observations of planets and the Moon, it works very well, showing many details of the surface of the Solar System objects. Among the objects of the Deep Universe, under dark sky, it allows to see hundreds of nebulae from the Messier and NGC catalog. The optics are fully covered with anti-reflective layers (MC).
The telescope is equipped with a new 2.5 "Hexfoc spectacle extractor. The geometrical structure of the extractor is based on a hexagonal profile corresponding to a diameter of 2.5 inches. As a result, a high degree of stiffness was not found in the lifts from this price range. The extractor can be extended with a 10: 1 precision focusing module. As a result, even relatively heavy apparatus and accessories can be operated without deflections and loss of axiality. In addition, the significant diameter allows organically vignetting.
• high efficiency of the system and durability of the optics
• durability and timeless appearance of the tube
Fixing the optical system
• metal fixing rings of the tube
• dovetail equipped with a stainless steel rail to ensure secure mounting of the tube in the assembly head and increase the durability of dovetail
• handles for easy carrying of the tube
• Piggyback photo adapter for attaching the camera
• 2.5 "/ 2" pull out equipped with a clamping ring with a hexagonal sleeve
• reduction of 2 "to 1.25" equipped with clamping ring and M42x0.75 (T2) thread
• millimeter scale for easier focusing of images
• high precision of the focus knob
• SPL 26 mm / 1.25 "eyepiece
• 6x30 mm finder with a cross
• connector / angled mirror 90 ° 1,25 "
• two extensions to the extractor, 38 mm and 25 mm
Bresser EXOS-2 GOTO is an astronomical assembly equipped with a rigid steel tripod with a parallactic head and an electronic system for searching and positioning GO-TO objects. Independent motion in the axis of right ascension (RA) and declination (Dec) takes place smoothly (with a small PE period error) thanks to four precision steel bearings. Precision squeegee gears allow the telescope to be rotated and precise tracking of objects. Nine speed ranges allow you to quickly set the telescope to the desired area of ••the sky.
Load capacity of 13-14 kg allows for mounting optical tubes with a diameter of 152 mm for refractors, 180 mm for Maksutov, 203 mm for SCT and 203 mm for Newton telescopes.
The drive can be powered by 8 R20 batteries, through a cigarette lighter socket or with the use of an AC adapter.
The assembly is intended for demanding observers. The StarTracker system with GoTo and a base of 30000 objects enables easy searching and tracking of planets, stars, star clusters, galaxies and satellites. The StarTracker driver has attractive tour routes in its database. Just enter the date, time and location. The StarTracker driver can be updated.
Solid construction, perfect finishing of the installation combined with a stable tripod allows for visual observations and top-level photography.
| • Optical system: || 2-element achromat refractor |
| • Lens diameter: || 102 mm |
| • Focal length of the lens: || 600 mm |
| • Lighted: || 1 / 5.9 |
| • Switching capacity: || 1.16 '' |
| • Theoretical range: || 12,0mag |
| • Maximum useful magnification: || 200x |
| • Weight: || 5 kg |
• type of assembly: paralactic German class EQ-5
• drive: direct current motors with optical encoders in both axes
• GOTO system: yes, StarTracker driver with a base of over 30,000 objects
• remote control: yes
• illuminated polar field: yes
• possibility of guiding: yes, the panel has an ST-4 port
• power supply: 12V 8 batteries type D (R20), car cigarette lighter socket or optional power supply
• maximum load: 13 kg
• periodic error correction (PEC)
• HPP (High-Precision Pointing) system
• instructions in Polish: yes
• shelf for accessories: yes
• head weight: 6.3 kg
• counterweight: 1x 4.5 kg
• tripod weight: 2.9 kg
• height of the tripod: 68 - 108 cm
• field tripod: steel, 1.5 "legs
READ : A SHORT OPTICAL CLEANER GUIDE
READ TO: HOW TO CONNECT COMPACT WITH TELESCOPIC
READ TO: HOW TO JOIN THE DIGITAL MALE WITH A TELESCOPIC