Meade EclipseView 60 is a ready set for both night observation and observation of the Sun's shield, thanks to the equipment with a dedicated solar filter guaranteeing full safety and comfort of observation. Out of curiosities, one of the two finders is mounted on the tube - red dot (collimator) for the night observations and the solar finder for safe setting of the telescope on the solar disk (both in the set).
Recommended for both individual users, as well as schools and associations organizing sky shows.
Structurally, it is a refractor for azimuth assembly with rich equipment as standard.
• optical design: achromatic refractor
• Lens diameter: 60 mm
• focal length of the lens: 800 mm
• luminous: f / 13.3
• optics: full (Fully Coated)
• eyepiece: rack and pinion 1,25 "
• assembly: azimuthal with brake
• tripod: high aluminum height adjustable tripod
• finder: red dot and solar finder
• Angle connector: 90 ° 1,25 ", gives a terrestrial image
• glasses in the set: MA 26 and 9 mm (1.25 "), magnification 31x and 89x
• the weight of a folded telescope: 2.7 kg