The Bresser Messier NT-130/650 EXOS-1 telescope is a high-class astronomical reflector telescope with a main mirror diameter of 130 mm and a focal length of 650 mm. Is a versatile medium-sized astronomical instrument that allows advanced visual observations and the first steps towards more serious astrophotography. It is equipped with a 2-inch focuser with a reduction of 1.25 inches, enabling the use of both eyeglass frame standards.
As for the observation capabilities of this telescope, it can be used to observe objects of the Solar System (Moon, planets, asteroids, comets) as well as nebulae, galaxies, clusters. Under the dark, rural sky, there are several hundred objects from the Messier and NGC catalogs.
The optical tube is mounted on the EXOS-1 parallactic assembly, with high rigidity and precision of workmanship. In addition, the assembly can be equipped with a remote control drive, thanks to which the telescope will follow the rotation of the celestial sphere. The drive is an essential element when taking photos of the sky at exposure times longer than a few seconds, as well as for people conducting sky shows.
• parabolic mirror ? = 130 mm f / 5
• high efficiency reflecting surface, protected with SiO2
Elements of the tube
• metal tube clamps
• dovetail in Vixen standard protected with stainless steel sheet
• carrying handle
• 1/4 "photo adapter for attaching piggy-back accessories (" piggyback ")
• 2 "extraction with brass clamping ring, 2" / 1.25 "reduction and T-2 thread
• the exhaust sleeve equipped with a millimeter scale
• lift with good fit and precise gait
• parallactic assembly with good rigidity
• micro-motion knobs on both axes on worm wheels
• possibility of installing a guide motor in the right ascension axis
• stable, height-adjustable steel tripod with a metal shelf for accessories
• optical system: Newton reflector
• lens diameter: 130 mm
• focal length: 650 mm
• lighted up: f / 5
• resolving power: 1 "
• star range: 11.5 magnitude
• minimum useful magnification: 25x
• maximum useful magnification: 260x
• tube length: 610 mm
• weight: 18 kg
• focuser: 2 "with reduction to 1.25"
• 26 mm Super Ploessl eyepiece 1.25 "52 ° AFOV, 25x magnification
• finder: 6x30, optical
• 1/4 "piggyback adapter on the handle
• T2 photoadapter
• assembly: Exos-1 (class EQ4), steel field tripod
10 years (manufacturer's warranty)