TS-Optics 94EDPH is a professional astrograph that, in addition to being used in astrophotography, can also be used successfully for visual observations.
The optical system of this refractor is an ED triplet with an air gap, the low-dispersion elements of which are made of glass of a class similar to FPL-53, which guarantees the highest image quality and allows almost complete elimination of chromatic aberrations . A particularly important feature of the 94 EDPH model is its high luminosity, the value of which after connecting the focal length reducer is equal to f / 4.4.
A dedicated 0.8x reducer allows for an effective shortening of the focal length to a length of 414 mm. It has been designed as a quadruplet with an additional ED glass element, which, when connected to a telescope, generates a full illumination circle with a diameter of 50 mm, ensuring a vignetting-free image, even on full-frame sensors. In addition, it allows very easy application of 2 "diameter filters while maintaining the 55-mm back focus.
In addition to impeccable optical parameters, the 94 EDPH is characterized by high quality and precision of mechanical parts. A solid rack & pinion extractor allows the installation of even the heaviest astronomical cameras, and the mounting rings and the Vixen foot made in the CNC technology guarantee full stability of the tube.
• high-class astrograph with ED glass lenses that eliminate the formation of chromatic aberrations
• four-element focal length reducer giving a circle of full illumination with a diameter of up to 55 millimeters, fully covering full-frame matrices
• 55 mm back focus, compatible with most cameras and camcorders available on the market
• a solid hood that guarantees the linearity even with a heavy load
• can also be used in visual observations
• optical construction: apochromatic refractor
• lens system: ED triplet with air gap
• type of coating: full multilayer coating (FMC)
• Front lens diameter (aperture): 94 mm
• focal length without reducer: 517 mm
• focal length with reducer: 414 mm
• lighted without reducer: f / 5.5
• light shone with reducer: f / 4.4
• focal reducer: 2.5 ", 0.8x, four elements, one element made of ED glass
• reducer back focus: 55 mm
• Diameter of the illumination wheel with a reducer: 50 mm
• compatibility with full frame matrices: yes
• thread for connecting the reducer with the camera / camera: M48x0.75
• possibility of mounting filters to the reducer thread: yes, 2 "
• resolution: 1.28 "
• star range: 11.62 mag
• maximum usable magnification: 282x
• diameter of the lift: 2.5 "
• type of lift: rack & pinion, dual speed, ratio 1:10, rotor 360 °
• finder mount: Vixen socket
• mounting for assembly: Vixen foot
• tube length: 468 mm
• tube diameter: 104 mm
• diameter of the reference point: 118 mm
• dimensions of the transport case: 53 x 22 x 25 cm (with a tolerance of +/- 0.5 cm)
• tube weight: 3.3 kg
• TS-Optics 94 EDPH telescope
• 0.8x reducer
• mounting rings with a finder socket and a Vixen foot
• lens caps and hoods
• aluminum transport box