Discover the key skills and techniques used by survival specialists and Royal Marines Commandos, allowing them to survive in the wilderness.
• Accurate descriptions and clear instructions, supported by illustrations - step by step - explaining individual issues.
• Practical and proven advice on planning a trip, navigating and setting up a camp.
• Descriptions of how to light a fire, get water and build a shelter using only the resources of the natural environment.
• Information on how to survive in all types of environments, from tropical rainforest to desert areas.
• Techniques to help you survive in the wild and in setting up a camp.
Format: 13x22 cm
Coverage: 180 pages
Author: Colin Towell
Publisher: Solis, 2012