nano.tracker is a very compact motorized head for shooting the sky in wide and very wide frames. Compared to similar competitive designs (Vixen Polarie and iOptron SkyTracker) it is the most compact, almost pocket-sized device.
• tracking modes / speeds to choose from: stellar, solar, lunar, High Speed ••50x
• astounding "nano" dimensions: 60 x 98 x 44 mm
• easy and quick adjustment to biebun thanks to the polar finder hole with a field of view of 8.9 °
• motor: stepwise constant current
• 50 tooth sprocket
• bearings: 2 pieces
• maximum load: 2 kg
• power supply: 3x AA, DC 6-4,5 V
• working time without battery replacement: 5 hours (alkaline batteries @ 20 ° C)
• weight: 400 g (head without batteries) + 80 g (controller / remote control)
• manufacturer: SIGHTRON JAPAN INC.
below a sample set ready for work: table tripod with ball head, nano.tracker, ball head, camera - bezłusterkowiec