iOptron LiveStar Mini Planetarium is a wonderful home planetarium for every astronomy lover. 1,100 stars (up to 4,5m) and all 88 constellations of the night sky, a very careful finish, the ability to set the sky to any observation point on Earth and remote control using a remote control - in short, the best globe on the market and a sky projector in one. Producer: Ioptron.
The planetarium projects on a half-sphere image (a 2? solid angle - the second half of the sphere is the area "under the horizon" imitated by the planetarium enclosure)
The optimum projection distance is from 1.5 to 4 meters; the image of the stars is focused thanks to the lenses glued to the stars
The projection area at a distance of 2 meters is 25 square meters, at a distance of 3 meters - over 55 square meters!
• all 88 constellations can be projected onto the ceiling and walls of the room
• 1100 lightest stars including visible brightness (up to 4.5 magnitudes)
• defining the season, date, time and location will show the location of objects corresponding to these parameters
• the built-in motor reflects the apparent movement of objects in the sky as a result of the Earth's rotation
• can be used as a blue globe (the constellations are signed in Latin, have boundaries of constellations, blue coordinates and the ecliptic line)
• two speeds of rotation "forward" (1.5 and 3 minutes / revolution) and one speed back (3 minutes / revolution)
• wonderful reproduction of the Milky Way
• unrivaled in the science of the sky, a wonderful element of school equipment and educational institutions
• NEW power supply: 230V AC adapter included in the set and CR2032 battery in the remote control
• 2 lighting forces
• Globe diameter (sphere): 20 cm
• The diameter of the globe holder at the widest point: 27 cm
• height: 32 cm
• symbol: 24BYJ48
• voltage: 5 V
• resistance: 70 ?
• temperature increase: •50 ° C
• noise level: •40 dB
>> FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS <<
Question : Will I get instructions for this planetarium in Polish? What is the difference between this product and the Bresser Home Planetarium?
Answer : Yes, you will receive instructions in Polish for every product ordered in our store.
Comparison of the Bresser and Ioptron planetarium:
Planetarium Bresser - Planetarium / Globus Ioptron
2 positions on the globe - the possibility of setting any position of observation
manually controlled - manually or remotely controlled (infrared)
displaying the map in the cone - displaying the map in the semi-sphere
only projection on the ceiling - projection on the ceiling and walls and the sky globe