Pard NV-008 LRF is an advanced device for hunters combining the features of a night vision sight, observation camera and rangefinder.
The Pard NV-008 is currently the smallest night vision sight in its price range and hardware class. The device is only 162 mm long and weighs 450 g. The night vision device has an optical magnification of 6.5 ×, and 13 × with digital zoom.
Thanks to the integrated 850 nm infrared illuminator (3 power levels, focus adjustment), the viewfinder's range in total darkness is over 200 m. By using an additional external illuminator, the range of the device can of course be easily increased.
NV-008 LRF has also been equipped with a laser rangefinder with an aiming point, thanks to which we can clearly see where we are aiming and at what distance the target is located.
The measurement is carried out continuously, in real time, regardless of weather conditions. The rangefinder uses a laser beam with a wavelength of 905 nm, which is invisible to humans and animals. The effective range is from 5 to 600 m, accuracy 0.5 m.
The rangefinder has a solid construction, resistant to weather conditions and weapon recoil.
NV-008 also allows you to record movies at a resolution of 1920 × 1080 30 fps and take photos 2592 × 1944 5Mpix, which are saved on a microSD memory card (support cards up to 32 GB).
The viewfinder has a built-in WiFi module that allows you to communicate with your smartphone (via a dedicated application for iOS and Android) and share saved material.
The USB, HDMI port and microSD card slot are protected by a waterproof cover with protection class IPX7. The viewfinder can be powered via a 18650 battery or an external power bank, allowing almost inorganic working time.
The viewfinder uses a reticle, which style and color can be adjusted to your own preferences. The device is operated with 4 buttons responsible for changing functions and 1 enlarged switch.
The sight is intended for mounting on a Picatinny rail. Pard NV-008 LRF has a wide range of applications, which is why it is perfect for hunting, forestry, rescue, protection of people and property, as well as animal observation. Resistance to recoil up to 5000 J.
• the device combines the features of a night vision sight, observation camera and laser rangefinder
• observation range in total darkness about 200 m
• small size and low weight
• powered by a 18650 battery and a power bank
• automatic or manual correction of sensitivity
• stable zero holding on all weapons
• variable reticle
• built-in 850 nm IR illuminator
• laser rangefinder with a range of up to 600 m
• the ability to record movies and take photos
• built-in WiFi module
• reticle: variable grids
• optical magnification: 6.5 ×
• digital zoom: 2 ×
• Photo resolution: 2592 × 1944 5Mpix
• video file resolution: 1920 × 1080 FHD 2Mpix up to 30 fps
• observation range in complete darkness: up to 200 m
• range of observation under residual light: from 3 m to infinity
• day / night mode: yes
• water resistance class: IPX7
• memory card support: microSD, up to 32 Gb
• language versions of the menu: Polish, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
• infrared illuminator: 850 nm wavelength, 5 W power, with adjustable focus
• ports: USB, HDMI
• WiFi communication: application for Android and iOS
• LCD screen resolution: 800 × 600
• operating temperature range: •??25 ° C to + 50 ° C
• storage temperature range: •??50 ° C to + 60 ° C
• power supply: 18650 3.7 V battery or external power bank
• dimensions (L × W × H): 162 mm × 55 mm × 68.5 mm
• weight: 435 g
• rangefinder measuring range: from 5 to 600 m with an accuracy of 0.5 m
• rangefinder beam wavelength: 905 nm