A great set - Orion Paragon-Plus binocular crane in the style of a parallelogram with a very strong field rack Orion Paragon XHD allows binocular observation from horizon to zenith, people with a height of 2.20 m (!). Incredible quality and comfort of use make us love this product and recommend it with a clear conscience to all lovers of binocular observations of the sky.
• lifting capacity: minimum 3 kg / binoculars up to ? = 80-85 mm
• fixation of binoculars: 1/4 inch (works both with binoculars with the foot on the central bar, and fixed between the lenses, requires about 35 mm of free space when attaching the binocular adapter)
• mounting the crane to a tripod: 1/4 inch and 3/8 "
• materials: aluminum + steel
• height of the tripod (min / max): 66 cm / 125 cm
• length of legs: (min / max): 70 cm / 140 cm
• distance between legs (min / max): 68 cm / 131 cm
• number of sections: 3
• thickness of the last and penultimate section of the tripod: 24 mm / 28 mm
• column: slide out, + ok 26.5 cm
• maximum height of the tripod: approx. 145 cm
• length of the crane arm (min / max, depending on the extension of the counterbalance bar): 74 cm / 87 cm
• maximum working height of a spaced crane: 220 cm
• weight of a complex set: approx. 9 kg (including tripod 3.2 kg, shoulder 5.7 kg)