DO MIKOŁAJEK POZOSTAŁO TYLKO DNI
ZAMÓW DZIŚ A PRZESYŁKA KURIERSKA DOTRZE NA 100%
Orion Apex 102 - the optical tube of the Maksutov-Cassegrain system
Tuba works as a short balcony planetary spotter , providing very high contrast when observing bright and compact objects (Moon, planets, bright clusters and galaxies), because it is practically free of chromatic aberration and is not sensitive to atmospheric instability. . In addition, it is a good choice for those who are looking for a very portable telescope with a lot of observation possibilities, one that will be a companion for many trips to the dark, rural sky, while occupying very little space in the trunk of the car.
The Maksutowa-Cassegrain optical system is one of the most valued optical constructions, widely appreciated for its mobility, ease of use and multi-functionality. It is an excellent choice of both astronomical observations, as well as earth observations and aircraft observations. Excellent optics provide an extremely sharp image throughout the field of view. The telescope consists of the meniscus correction board, the main mirror and the secondary mirror placed on the inner part of the meniscus. These telescopes have a reduced coma and show only a substantial chromatic aberration, giving very sharp and expressive images. A great advantage of the Maksutov telescopes is the compact and compact design and light weight. Due to their large focal length and low light, they are perfectly suitable for planetary observations. This type of construction works well in urban environments, where the main emphasis is on solar system objects, not on nebulae.
Focusing is performed not through the external sliding puller, but through the micrometer screw moving the main telescope mirror. This method of focusing the image provides a very wide range of sharpness adjustment, thanks to which virtually any astronomical accessories work well with the tube, and the clearances on the extractor simply do not exist.
• T2 thread in the eyepiece extractor
The eyepiece extractor is equipped with a T2 thread (M42x0.75), so you only need a T2 ring for the bayonet of your camera to connect the SLR (Nikon, Canon EOS, Sony ?, Olympus E, Olympus 4/3, Pentax K). In this way, we can use the telescope to take photos of the Moon and planets or use it as a 1300 mm f / 12.7 telephoto lens.
• fixing to a photographic tripod
The tube can be attached to any rigid photographic tripod through a standard 1/4 inch thread.
• optical system: Maksutow-Cassegrain
• 102 mm lens diameter
• focal length: 1300 mm
• lighted: f / 12.7
• switching capacity: 1.13 arc seconds
• minimal useful magnification: 15x
• maximum useful magnification: 204x
• star range: 127 mag
• assembly: not included
• fixing of the tube for assembly: standard dovetail, integrated, with 1/4 "thread for photo racks
• destiny: observation and photographing of planets, observation of brighter nebular objects
• focusing system: internal (main mirror)
• allows connection of accessories (glasses / goggles) in the 1.25 "standard
• optical tube length: 27.9 cm
• weight of the optical tube: 2.3 kg
• 25 mm Sirius Plossl eyepiece 1.25 "(52x)
• Angle connector 45 ° 1,25 "prismatic
• hybrid optical finder 6x26 with a terrestrial image
• transport bag