The heating band for the astronomical telescope allows delicate heating of the optical elements (eg lens lenses) and in this way, remove the misting and prevent the condensation of water vapor on the optics. It has an integrated controller (3 positions: switched off, low heating, high heating, LED signaling).
• designed for heating lens diameters from 18 to 22 cm
• length of the heating band: 86 cm
• total length with fixing: 96 cm
• length of the power cord: approx. 150 cm
• power supply: 12 V direct voltage, power consumption depending on the length of the band, can reach HI to 1 A
• A power outlet that matches the round 2.1 / 5.5 mm power plug
• suggested cooperating power supply (click to go to the product page)