SynScan GPS is a compact compact module of the GPS system adapted to work with GoTo SynScan controllers. This module provides the controller with precise data on the geographical position of the telescope, and also serves to accurately synchronize the clock with the time standard.
The receiver keeps track of all the satellites of the navigation system currently visible in the sky, which allows obtaining high accuracy measurements. SynScan GPS is characterized by good technical parameters, relatively low price and high versatility of applications. This equipment is useful for all applications related to astronomy, navigation or geodesy.
The module uses 12 channels, which, combined with a sensitivity of ? 140 dBm when searching for satellites and 150 dBm when tracked, allows for efficient and trouble-free operation in built-up areas and with strong disturbances.
The module communicates with external devices via the RS-232 interface. The power supply voltage is quite wide - we can use power supplies and accumulators with voltages from 3.8V to 8V
Works with all SynScan mounts from SkyWatcher - EQ3-2 SynScan, EQ5 SynScan, HEQ5 SynScan, NEQ6 / EQ6 SynScan PRO.
• 12-channel GPS receiver
• receiver sensitivity: 140dBm for satellite search, 150dBm for tracking
• acquisition times: hot start 10s, cold start 50s
• accuracy of positioning - 5m
• work modes allowing communication with both the GoTo controller and a PC
• USB cable included in the set
• compatibility with the NMEA format
• a built-in magnet that allows the module to be attached to a metal surface
• receiver type: 12 channel L1 C / A
• accuracy: 5m for position, 0.1 m / s for speed
• start times: hot start 10s, cold start 50s
• capture time: 1s
• sensitivity: 140dBm when searching for satellites, 150dBm when traced
• frequency of data refresh: 1 Hz
• dynamics: 4G (39m / s ^ 2)
• maximum application height: 18000m
• maximum measured speed: 515m / speed
- NMEA 0183 V3.01 4800 bauds
- SynScan Position, Velocity and Time II binary message
• supply voltage: 3.8V to 8V
• energy consumption: less than 100 mW
• working temperature: -40 to +85 degrees
• air humidity range: 5% to 95%
2 years warranty