A binocular transmission microscope with a magnification range of 7x-45x equipped with 10x wide-angle glasses and a stereo zoom lens (0.7x - 4.5x). The unbelievable vividness of the image, the depth of sharpness and the comfort of work predestines him for professional applications (maintenance of works of art, GSM repair, jewelery, electronics, etc.).
NEW Now in the TRINO version with an additional photo track!
Highly adjustable head with adjustable height allows you to observe large objects.
Independent regulation of the intensity of the upper and lower LED lighting as well as the possibility of choosing one of three lighting modes (upper, lower, both light sources simultaneously) allow observation under optimal lighting conditions for a given type of the tested object .
A solid metal stand guarantees stable microscope placement. Stereoscopic head with glasses inclination at 30 ° from the horizontal, adjustable eyeglass spacing and diopter adjustment in both glasses in the range of +/- 5 Diopters, allows you to optimally set the position of observation, depending on the user's requirements.
• head type: binocular stereoscopic + third optical path for connecting a DSLR or microscope camera (NEW)
• magnification range: 7-45x
• glasses: 10x wide angle, 2 pieces
• zoom lenses with smoothly variable magnification in the range of 0.7 - 4.5x
• lighting: 3W lower and upper LED
• maximum working space with a sharp image: 90 mm
• weight: 5170 g
Field of view
• Field of view diameter (visible circle with diameter D)
7x: D = 30 mm
45x: D = 4.5 mm
working distance for minimum magnification (7x): 10.5 cm
• with optional converters
magnification min. 3.5x: D = 62 mm
magnification max. 22.5x: D = 9 mm
working distance for minimum magnification (3.5x): 16 cm
magnification min. 10.5x: D = 20 mm
magnification max. 67.5x: D = 3 mm
working distance for the minimum magnification (10.5x): 5 cm
magnification min. 14x: D = 14 mm
magnification max. 90x: D = 2 mm
working distance for minimum magnification (14x): 3.5 cm
working distance for maximum magnification (90x): 3.3 cm
• converters screwed from the lens side of 0.5x, 1.5x, 2x (eg converter 2x changes the magnification from 7-45x to 14-90x)
• additional LED diodes or fluorescent lamps