The Levenhuk 3ST microscope is a practical and easy-to-use stereoscopic microscope with an inclined head under 45 ° angle, designed for observation in both reflected and transmitted light.
It offers 20x and 40x magnification in the set, and with the optional 20x eyepieces we get a maximum magnification of 80x.
A relatively large working distance of 57 mm allows you to study both flat preparations and larger objects.
Thanks to the built-in lighting (upper and lower), the microscope can be used even in the dark. The lighting system uses very economical halogen lamps, which do not have to be replaced frequently, and which provide the most faithful color reproduction, high power and - thanks to this - high contrast. To provide even greater contrast, you can turn the table white or black side up according to your needs.
The sample is held in place using useful clamps (clamps).
• 30.5 mm 10x 2 glasses, with eyecups rubber
• 2x and 4x lenses
• magnification with standard equipment: 20x, 40x
• lighting the preparation using the lamp in passing or reflected light
• flat table with clamps for fixing the preparation
• replaceable matte and black and white tiles
• upper and lower halogen lighting, 12 V / 10 W
• 230 V AC / 12 V DC power supply is built into the microscope
• in a set with a dust cover
2-year shop warranty, lifetime manufacturer's warranty