The new Delta Optical Smart 5MP PRO USB digital microscope is a very intuitive, practical and versatile multi-purpose tool. Thanks to the new 5 megapixel CMOS sensor, it allows you to view live images, save static images (in JPG, BMP, PNG and TIF formats) and video files (AVI format) suitable for creating documentation on computer disk, online publication and print.
The offered magnification range of 20x-300x allows you to observe both relatively large objects (eg insects, plant fragments, stamps, coins) as well as very small (small details of larger elements or, for example, microscopic preparations on glass slides). The currently used magnification depends on the distance from the observed object, the current resolution of the monitor and its diagonal, as well as selected microscope settings.
In the set with the microscope there is a stable stand with the possibility of adjusting the height and the focusing knob, thanks to which observation and measurements under high magnification will become much more convenient (elimination of tremors). At the same time, the device can be held in the hand like a pen, which will help you to observe fragments of objects of considerable size, which we will not put under ordinary microscope. In this case, a large USB cable with a length of 1.4 m provides a large mobility. The device, compared to standard microscopes on large tripods, is very handy. Observation in low light conditions ceases to be a problem due to the built-in LED illumination with smoothly adjustable brightness.
The microscope does not require batteries and accumulators, we simply connect it with a USB cable to the computer and it is ready to go straight away. Attached software - Delta Optical Smart Analysis Pro allows you to quickly capture photos and movies directly to your hard drive, archiving and sharing them with others. Thanks to the automatic white balance mode, the Smart 5MP PRO does not require color calibration.
The microscope is compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac OSX 10.6-10.8. Advanced program functions enable measurements on microscopic objects with high precision. Calibration of the Smart 5MP PRO can be carried out with the length pattern attached to the set.
Below are the most important functions of the Delta Optical Smart Analysis PRO measurement software:
• Text: allows you to write text on the image
• Drawing: line, arrow, handwriting, rectangle
• Line at any angle: allows to measure the length of any straight line;
• Continuous line: allows you to measure the length of individual straight line sections of any curve line;
• Radius of a circle: allows you to insert a circle by radius and allows you to measure the radius of a circle, the circumference of a circle and the area of ••the circle thus determined;
• Circle diameter: allows you to enter a circle by diameter and allows you to measure the diameter of a circle, the circumference of a circle and the area of ••a circle so determined;
• Angle based on three points: allows you to measure angles between two lines of any length;
• Calibration: allows you to calibrate the measurement using the calibration scale (included in the set)
A microscope can be a useful tool at work, at home and at school. The teacher will easily present the secrets of the micro-world to the students, using the help of a computer, projector or multimedia board. The student will help to create an interesting presentation or homework for a biology or physics lesson.
It is also an effective tool for veterinary surgeons who can use the Delta Optical Smart 5MP PRO microscope to observe parasites in the fur, condition of the skin, hair folliculitis, etc., as well as during the examination may be on the computer screen show the owner of the pet the cause of the illness or its effects.
Dermatologists and cosmetology specialists also discover in our microscope an excellent diagnostic tool that they can use in their work.
Smart 5MP PRO can be a useful tool in the work of gardeners and gardeners, allowing the observation of plant fragments attacked by pests or pathogens.
The possibility of observing key features of very small organisms, eg insects and arachnids, makes the Smart 5MP PRO also useful in the work of an entomologist or other zoologist specialist.
Delta Optical Smart is also used by conservators of monuments, sculptures, paintings, textiles, etc. to observe the condition of the surface and its registration. The microscope will also be used in precision mechanics and electronics. It can be particularly useful for quality control of solder on printed circuit boards and analysis of precision products, testing of various work surfaces or products.
The possibility of automatically inserting the current date and time of recording into the recorded image is very useful in professional documentation.
Smart 5 MP PRO is a great opportunity in a handy, clever microscope of small size!
• manufacturer: Delta Optical
Sensor: CMOS type with a resolution of 5 MP (megapixels, millions of pixels)
• tripod: stable tripod with adjustable handle height and macro focusing knob
• optical system: a system of lenses moving towards the sensor, an infrared filter, high-quality optical glass
• focal length equivalent: 15,8 mm / FOV 13 degrees
• focusing range: 10 mm - 150 mm
• lighting: 8 bright, white LEDs with smooth adjustment
• brightness (control knob on the USB cable)
• range of available magnifications: 20x-300x
• shutter release: button on the USB cable or function in the Smart program
• Analysis Pro - limitation of shocks
• shutter speed: from 1 second to 1/1000 of a second
• the resolution of static images: 5 MP (2582 x 1944), 3 MP (2048 x 1536), 2 MP (1600 x 1200), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 1 MP (1280 x 720) VGA (640 x 480)
• color depth: 24-bit RGB
• resolution of video recordings and live preview: 1280 x 960
• maximum speed: 30 fps
• format of recording of static images: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF
• video recording format: AVI
• white balance adjustment: automatic
• exposure time adjustment: automatic
• interface: USB 2.0, USB cable connected to the microscope housing
• power supply: 5V via USB port
• the length of the USB cable: 1.4 m
• operating systems support: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 and Mac OSX 10.6.-10.8
• minimum system requirements: 512 MB RAM / 64 MB video memory / free USB port / CD-ROM drive
• included control programming with measurement and calibration functions: Delta Optical Smart Analysis Pro software languages: Polish, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Danish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Lithuanian
• dimensions - microscope: 110 x 35 mm; tripod: 170 x 120 x 155 mm
• weight of the device with a tripod: about 630 grams
• Delta Optical Smart 5 MP PRO digital microscope
• adjustable tripod
• board with Delta Optical Smart Analysis Pro software
• calibration length pattern