Meade EclipseView 76 is a ready set for both night observation and observation of the Sun's shield, thanks to the equipment with a dedicated solar filter guaranteeing full safety and comfort of observation. Out of curiosities, one of the two finders is mounted on the tube - red dot (collimator) for the night observations and the solar finder for safe setting of the telescope on the solar disk (both in the set).
Recommended for both individual users, as well as schools and associations organizing sky shows.
Structurally, this is a Newton's headlamp for azimuthal installation, with a wide range of equipment as standard.
• optical design: Newton's reflector (mirror)
• Lens diameter: 76 mm
• focal length of the lens: 700 mm
• lighted: f / 9.2
• eyepiece: rack and pinion 1,25 "
• assembly: azimuthal with brake
• tripod: high aluminum height adjustable tripod
• finder: red dot and solar finder
• glasses in the set: MA 26 and 9 mm (1.25 "), magnification 27x and 78x
• the weight of a folded telescope: 3.3 kg