Beautiful Bresser Nelson telescope with 12x magnification. The design of this telescope refers to typical eighteenth and nineteenth-century constructions.
• Lens diameter: 30 mm
• focal length: 303 mm
• magnification: 12x
• field of view: 30 m / 1000 m
• minimum distance of observation: approx. 10 m
• color: gold, finish: brown leather
• construction: telescopic, sliding
• dimensions (mm): 335x35x35
• weight: 325 g
This telescope is more a decorative element and a nice gadget than purely usable equipment. It can be seen through it nicely, but its design does not provide for very intensive use.