. Bresser DACHSTEIN 16-50x66 ED microfluser is a high-quality telescope whose lenses are made of low-dispersion ED glass. The telescope is also equipped with a precision image sharpening system with a ratio of 10: 1.
The Dachstein spotting scope is characterized by robust construction, water resistance, multilayer optical layers and the use of ED glass. Glass of this type is produced as a result of a special process, thanks to which the so-called secondary spectrum of light. Thanks to this, the telescopes of this series faithfully reproduce the colors of the observed images.
• magnification: 16x - 50x
• Lens diameter: 66 mm
• water resistance: yes
• field of view: 2.1 ° / 37 m / 1000 m (for 16x)
• optical layers: FMC
• glass in prisms: Bak-4
• dimensions: 377 x 110 x 187 mm
• Excavation: 4.1 mm - 1.3 mm
• type of optical system: refractor
• it can be mounted on a tripod: on each of the capacities of 3 kg or higher using 1/4 "threads
Weight : 1.65 kg