Elegant theater binoculars with the highest quality optics and performance. Achromatic, fully coated optics ensures very good reproduction and brightness of the image. The binoculars are equipped with LED lights, which in shadowed rooms allows you to follow the program during the performance without disturbing the performance to other viewers.
The binoculars are equipped with a hinged handle with a length of 10 cm.
• achromatic optics (two-element lenses)
• use of BaK-4 optical glass instead of cheaper BK-7
• full coverage with MC layers
• central focusing
• LED backlight for reading the program to hold the face
• cloth for cleaning the optics
• case / cover
• 2 x LR41 LED lighting batteries
• magnification: 3x
• Lens diameter: 25 mm
• optical system material: BaK-4 glass
• optical design: Galileo binoculars
• Blow diameter: 8.3 mm
• offset of the exit dust: 5 mm
• field of view: 6 ° / 105 m / 1000 m
• minimum sharpening distance: 3.5 m
• eyeglass distance (maximum): 70 mm
• focus adjustment: yes, the central dial
• body: metal
• anti-reflective layers: multilayered, on all surfaces
• weight: 220 g
• warranty: lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty
The sophisticated and luxurious Levenhuk Broadway theater binoculars are the perfect combination of tradition and modern technology. These lorgnones are always in the spotlight and work great in any situation, whether it's an Italian opera or a Broadway show. The Levenhuk Broadway 325N red theater binoculars with gold accents are the perfect accessory for an evening out.
Beautiful and elegant binoculars hides a very practical device. The central focus adjustment knob allows easy and quick adjustment. Adjustable eyeglass spacing allows you to perfectly adapt the binoculars to individual preferences, making the observation even more comfortable. LED lighting is irreplaceable when you want to discreetly find a place in low light conditions.
The binoculars also use advanced optics. The full, multi-layered coating of the optical system provides a sharp and clear image even in the case of poor lighting in the theater. With 3x magnification, you'll see everything that happens on the stage, even if you're sitting on the first balcony or away. When setting the maximum magnification, the field of view is still wide enough to see the whole scene.