One look - that's all you need to appreciate the Viper HD 10x42 binoculars. These binoculars are an advanced construction equipped with low dispersion HD glass with anti-reflective XR coatings, offering a high brightness image, full of detail and accurate color reflection.
Covered with a rubber, compact and lightweight housing, Viper HD is one of the most bulky binoculars in its class.
10x42 - typically daily parameters, optimal for natural and ornithological binoculars during handheld observation.
• HD glasses provide high resolution and low level of chromatic aberration
• dielectric phase coatings on prisms that increase image quality and transmission
• anti-reflective XR lens layer
• filling with argon (noble gas)
• ArmorTek rubber armored retractable eyecups
• magnification: 10x
• Lens diameter: 42 mm
• Twilight efficiency: 20.4
• weight: 686 g
• height x width: 14.7 x 13.4 cm
• minimum focusing distance: 1.5 m
• an angled field of view of 6.1 °
• linear field of view: 106 m / 1000 m
• offset of the exit joint: 16.5 mm
• eyecups: extendable
• distance between the glasses: 59 - 75 mm
• water resistance: yes
• gas filling: yes, argon
• lens coatings: XR FMC + phase covering of prisms
• possibility of connection to a tripod: yes (tripod adapter required)
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your binoculars, Vortex will repair or replace it with a new one. • binoculars
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the binoculars.
• carrying case
• neck strap
• optics cleaning cloth