Vortex Crossfire HD 10 × 50 is a versatile nature binoculars, which uses HD optics, providing a high definition natural image and multi-layer anti-reflective coatings on all glass surfaces, significantly improving light transmission. Premium quality that everyone can afford!
The Crossfire HD series is a new line of budget binoculars, offering high quality performance, premium class optics and at the same time a very affordable price.
The new optical system, durable housing and modern design are entering a completely new trail, on which you will once again discover the series of Vortex Crossfire binoculars.
Thanks to the use of low-dispersion glass elements, the image seen in the binoculars is characterized by reduced chromatic aberration, excellent sharpness and fidelity of color reproduction.
Whether you're hunting, hiking in the mountains or watching wildlife, the Vortex Crossfire binoculars meet every challenge. The kit includes a Vortex Glasspack bag / pouch with a carrying strap system.
• HD optical system - guarantees clear, sharp and high resolution image
• multilayer optics - improved light transmission due to multilayer anti-reflective coating on all glass surfaces
• waterproof - O-ring seals prevent the penetration of moisture, dust and dust, which improve the telescope's reliability in all conditions
• dew resistance - nitrogen filling prevents dew in a wide temperature range
• adjustable eyecups - set the correct distance between the eyepiece and the eye and observe the area comfortably
• magnification: 10x
• lens diameter: 50 mm
• exit pupil diameter: 5 mm
• distance from the eye (eye relief): 17 mm
• eye relief: 60 - 76 mm
• adjustable eyecups: yes
• field of view: 6.1 ° / 106 m / 1000 m
• minimum observation distance: 1.8 m
• roof prism, BaK-4
• sharpening system: central knob + fine tuning for a defect in the eyepiece
• can be mounted on a tripod: yes (adapter required)
• water resistance: yes, nitrogen filled + o-rings
• dimensions (height x width): 170 x 135 mm
• weight: 862 g
Includes binoculars, case, caps, neck strap, cloth.
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your binoculars, Vortex will repair or replace it with a brand new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the binoculars.