The form of the Titanium 10x42 HD Binoculars reflects the close relationship between usability, ergonomics and aesthetics.
Thanks to the use of an additional equalizer in the optical system, an extremely flat field of view free of geometric distortions was obtained and the edge blur was reduced. A well-corrected flat field, high resolution, minimal chromatic aberration and a very large field of view make the binoculars a universal device for the demanding recipient.
The binoculars have been designed to combine technical and functional values with aesthetics referring to the user's passion. The design is inspired by plant shapes, which appear in a simplified form on the device housing. The drawing and structure of the "leaves" on the inner tubes is at the same time a useful element, enabling a firm grip in the most extreme situations. Form and color also play an important role in camouflage conditions.
Each element with covers for glasses and lenses has been developed to form a coherent whole.
Modern HD optical system with low-dispersion glass (ED) lenses and roof prisms together with refined ergonomics and original design make binoculars unmatched in their price class. A special feature of the 10x42 model is the extremely wide field of view - 7.0 °.
The 8x42 binoculars from the same series - Titanium HD received the prestigious international Red Dot Award 2018 for outstanding achievements in the field of industrial design.
Titanium HD series are binoculars equipped with two connectors for a 1/4 "tripod adapter, located on the front and rear hinge of the bridge. Depending on the size of the adapter, you can use them during long observation sessions, but the binoculars are light enough to guide them hand-held observation does not cause any problems.
• Supplier's symbol: DO-1411
• Magnification: 10 x
• Lens diameter: 42 mm
• Lens material: ED glass
• Lens anti-reflection coatings: FMC
• Twilight efficiency: 20.5
• Relative brightness: 17.6
• Exit pupil diameter: 4.2 mm
• Exit pupil offset: 9 mm
• Angular field of view: 7.0 °
• Linear field of view at 1000 m: 122 m
• Reduction of field of view curvature: yes
• Focus adjustment: center internal
• Closest focusing distance: 2 m
• Adjusting the distance between the glasses: 58 - 78 mm
• Diopter adjustment: yes
• Prism type: roof top
• Prism material: BaK4 glass
• Reflective layers of the roof prism: silver
• Water tightness: yes
• Nitrogen housing filling: yes
• Tripod mount: 1/4 "adapter (optional)
• Dimensions: 140 x 129 x 50 mm
• Weight: 730 g