The Levenhuk DTX 90 digital microscope is a very simple and versatile tool for many applications. Thanks to the CMOS matrix with a powerful resolution of 5 million, it allows you to view live on a computer screen and record images (in JPG, BMP, PNG and TIF formats) and videos (AVI format) on a computer disk, ideal for creating technical documentation, both in the quality required for printing and for publication on the Internet.
The microscope offers magnifications in the range from 10 to 300 times, allowing observation of objects from a wide range of sizes, starting from relatively large (electronic parts, numismatic parts, plant fragments, insects), to biological microscope type preparations tissue (histology). The magnification the microscope offers at the moment depends on the configuration of the set: the position of the focusing knob, the distance from the observed object and the parameters of the monitor.
The microscope has a special tripod, a base with a measuring scale (8 cm along the x-axis, 7 cm along the y axis) and two clamps for fixing the sample under the camera ?.
The microscope connects to a computer or laptop using a standard USB 2.0 cable. Sample testing and image processing are performed using the software included with the standard set. In addition to recording and editing photos and videos, the program has the function of measuring the length, perimeter, radius, object diameter and various angles.
The Levenhuk DTX 90 digital microscope is very easy to use and does not require specialized knowledge. The compact size of the device makes it very comfortable to use at home. If necessary, you can remove the camera and use it without a tripod.
The housing of the microscope is covered with rubber, making it pleasant to touch and prevents the device from slipping out of the hand.
Sensor: CMOS type with a resolution of 5 MP (megapixels, millions of pixels)
• tripod: stable tripod with adjustable handle height and macro focusing knob
• optical system: lens moving in relation to the CMOS sensor, with IR filter, quality optical glass
• focal length equivalent: 15,8 mm / FOV 13 degrees
• focusing range: 0 mm - 150 mm
• lighting: 8 bright, white LEDs with smooth adjustment
• brightness (control knob on the USB cable)
• range of available magnifications: 10x - 300x
• the shutter button: a button on the USB cable or a function in the control program
• shutter speed: from 1 second to 1/1000 of a second
• the resolution of static images: 5 MP (2582 x 1944), 3 MP (2048 x 1536), 2 MP (1600 x 1200), 1.3 MP (1280 x 960), 1 MP (1280 x 720), VGA (640 x 480)
• color depth: 24-bit RGB
• resolution of video recordings and live preview: 1280 x 960
• maximum speed: 30 fps
• format of recording of static images: JPG, BMP, PNG, TIF
• video recording format: AVI
• white balance adjustment: automatic
• exposure time adjustment: automatic
• interface: USB 2.0, USB cable connected to the microscope housing
• power supply: via USB port
• the length of the USB cable: approx. 1.5 m
• operating system support: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Mac 10.6-10.10
• minimum system requirements: 512 MB RAM / 64 MB video memory / free USB port / CD-ROM drive
• measurement software: measurement of linear quantities, surfaces, angles and radii
• software languages: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
• dimensions - microscope: 110 x 35 mm; tripod: 170 x 120 x 155 mm
• weight of the device with a tripod: about 625 grams
• digital microscope
• adjustable tripod
• a disc with software for controlling, collecting images, machining and measurements
• calibration plate for measuring the length
2-year shop warranty, lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Sample photos taken with this microscope
( click on the picture to see the full size in a new window )