Elegant theater binoculars with the highest quality optics and performance. Achromatic, fully coated optics ensures very good reproduction and brightness of the image. The binoculars are equipped with LED lights, which in shadowed rooms allows you to follow the program during the performance without disturbing the performance to other viewers.
The binoculars are equipped with a hinged handle with a length of 10 cm.
• achromatic optics (two-element lenses)
• use of BaK-4 optical glass instead of cheaper BK-7
• full coverage with MC layers
• central focusing
• LED backlight for reading the program to hold the face
• cloth for cleaning the optics
• case / cover
• 2 x LR41 LED lighting batteries
• magnification: 3x
• Lens diameter: 25 mm
• optical system material: BaK-4 glass
• optical design: Galileo binoculars
• Blow diameter: 8.3 mm
• offset of the exit dust: 5 mm
• field of view: 6 ° / 105 m / 1000 m
• minimum sharpening distance: 3.5 m
• eyeglass distance (maximum): 70 mm
• focus adjustment: yes, the central dial
• body: metal
• anti-reflective layers: multilayered, on all surfaces
• weight: 220 g
• warranty: lifetime manufacturer's warranty, 2-year shop warranty
This Levenhuk Broadway theater binoculars gleams with a golden glow. This is probably the most luxurious model available at a reasonable price. The golden, matte finish of the cabinet with golden accents makes every entrance to the theater an unforgettable experience.
Lorgnon Levenhuk Broadway is a combination of traditional elegance and modern technology. Comfortable handles are ideal for several hours of performances. Built-in LED lighting is helpful when you want to find a place in low light or view the show program. The use of a central focusing knob and the ability to adjust the interpupillary distance make the observation comfortable.
The optics used in this theater binoculars are much more advanced than in the case of competitive models. The full, multi-layered coating of the optical system provides a sharp and clear image even in the case of poor lighting in the theater. With 3x magnification, you'll see everything that happens on the stage, even if you're sitting on the first balcony or away. When setting the maximum magnification, the field of view is still wide enough to see the whole scene.