The Leapers UTG 3-9x40 telescope is a development of the popular and proven TF2 design. The new dating brings in many changes and improvements in relation to its previous one.
UTG 3-9x40 is above all an even better optics, precisely made, offering the user a high level of aiming comfort. Turrets with the function of "cementing" the cross and the possibility of easily resetting its settings. Improved, more reinforced construction, ensuring the safety and accuracy of the shot in principle on each weapon unit.
UTG 3-9x40 has a sealed body filled with nitrogen, and the sight itself is resistant to dust and rain. Thanks to the maximum simplification of the optical construction, an unprecedented resistance to shock has been achieved. The comfortable Mildot cross works well in both sports and hunter shooting.
The spotting scope has a built-in sunshield and 2 '' / 11 mm two-piece assembly included. Technical data:
• magnification: 3-9x
• Lens diameter: 40 mm
• Diameter of the tube: 1 inch / 25.4 mm
• The exit pupil diameter: 13 mm - 4.5 mm
• parallax: set to 35 yards / 32 meters
• cross adjustment: 1/4 "(MOA) per click (25 MOA in airflow and height)
• distance from the eye: 80 - 100 mm
• length: 333 mm
• weight: 465 g
• elements of the set: spotting scope, 2 x flip-open cap, two part assembly
• model / manufacturer's designation: SCP-U394FDT2
24 months distributor warranty, lifetime manufacturer's warranty