Fenix BC21R is a flashlight created for people who travel the world on two wheels. The compact design, double beam of light make our cycling trip a pure pleasure even after dark. To increase our visibility on the road, and thus safety BC21R has been equipped with additional side lighting in red.
An important feature of this flashlight is the so-called Dual Beam or double beam of light. This means that the flashlight illuminates the road in front of us as well as in the distance. This solution significantly extends our field of view, allowing us to notice unevenness of the road just below the wheels of the bicycle, as well as objects located at a considerable distance in front of the bicycle, e.g. approaching pedestrians.
The Fenix flashlight in turbo mode works with an impressive 880 lumens and in the lowest mode up to 100 lumens. Working time on the lowest mode is about 16 hours. This means that we can easily return home or to the hostel when our darkness finds itself on the bike trail.
The flashlight power supply system allows the use of 18650 or CR123A cells. The most important feature of BC21R is the function of charging the batteries in the flashlight via a USB cable connected to the flashlight and computer, telephone charger or power bank.
With the flashlight off, a single click of the button will initiate a light from the side, which will indicate the current battery level, and then turn off after 5 seconds.
Flashlight power level is determined by flashing light:
• continuous light (sufficient power level): 60% -100%
• slow flashing (low power level): 20% -60%
• fast flashing (critical power level): 1% -20%
We wish all bike enthusiasts a wide road, also after dark.
• maximum flow: 880 lumens
• maximum working time: 15 h 30 min
• maximum range: 125 meters
• number of modes: 5
• LED life: up to 50,000 hours
• IPX waterproof class according to IEC 529: IPX-6 / OB 3
• housing: anodized duralumin acc. MIL-SPEC
• power supply: Fenix ARB-L18 battery (18650; 2300 mAh; 3.6 V; Li-ion) × 1, included
• Dual Distance Beam System: yes
• dimensions: 42 x 40.5 x 113 mm
• weight (without batteries): 67 g
60 months + 6 months after product registration