Fenix ••TK21 is the successor to the extremely successful TK15 model. This series has been designed for hunters. The parameters on which the main emphasis is placed are very high light strength of 468 lumens, long range - 214 m, long working time - up to 220 hours and very easy to use system for changing modes (silent switch).
The flashlight is completely waterproof (IPX-8 standard). Thanks to a housing made of highly durable aeronautical aluminum it can survive use in the most difficult conditions, often exposed to drops, wetting and shocks.
TK21 is powered by two CR123 batteries or accumulators, which have a high resistance to high and low temperatures and self-discharge. It is also possible to use cell 18650.
The flashlight has 5 operating modes, which can be easily changed using a convenient noiseless switch placed on the body of the flashlight.
The classic TK series, thanks to the standard 1 "(2.54 cm) tube, offers the possibility of mounting on a weapon, it is also compatible with a gel switch.
• model: Fenix ••TK21 Tactical U2 XM-L
• power supply: two CR123A batteries or accumulators
• lens: ultra clear glass, chemically reinforced, with AR coating
• body: anodized duralumin (Mil-Spec)
• lighting modes:
- low: 5 lumens (220 h)
- average: 58 lumens (16 h)
- high: 180 lumens (5.1 h)
- turbo: 468 lumens (1.5 h - only on high quality CR123A batteries)
- strobo: 468 lumens
• maximum light strength: 468 lumens (according to the ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard)
• maximum range: 214 meters (according to the ANSI standard)
• source of light: 1 Cree U2 XM-L diode
• lifespan of the diode: 50,000 hours
• dimensions: 150 mm (length) x 40 mm (diameter)
• weight: 152.5 g (without batteries)
• black colour
• TK21 U2 XM-L torch
• spare O-rings
• fastening strap / strand
• spare eraser switch