The Fenix ••TK09 flashlight is the successor of the well-known models TK10, TK11, TK12. This product was tailored to the expectations of different users. It works great in tourism, bravery and military activities.
An interesting improvement is the adequately contoured back of the flashlight, thanks to which we can put it on by changing the TK09 into a lamp. So much for the introduction, a full description below. In addition, the mode switching system has been redesigned.
The flashlight is completely waterproof (IPX-8 standard). A special textured reflector maximally focuses the light beam, giving a range of up to 230 meters. The standard, inch-sized tube, gives the possibility of mounting it on the telescope or under the barrel.
TK09 tactical flashlight is powered by two batteries, which have a high resistance to high and low temperatures and self-discharge. It is also possible to use cell 18650. By using a housing made of highly durable aeronautical aluminum, the torch can survive use in above average conditions, often subjected to drops, wetting and shock.
In the middle of the flashlight there is a system that controls the brightness of the lighting in 3 modes. Each time you turn on the torch shines in the strongest mode.
• model: Fenix ••TK09
• power supply: 2 x CR123 or 1 x 18650 (not included)
• lens: ultra clear glass , chemically reinforced, with anti-reflective coating
• lighting modes:
- low: 15 lumens (65 hours)
- average: 130 lumens (7 hours)
- high: 450 lumens (2 hours)
• maximum light strength: 450 lumens (according to the ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard)
• range: 230 meters
• source of light: 1 Cree G2 R5 LED
• lifespan of the diode: 50,000 hours
• dimensions: 130 mm (length) x 25.4 mm (diameter of the tube) x 34 mm (head)
• weight: 114 g without batteries
• color: black
• TK09 torch
• fastening strap / strand
• spare O-rings (seals)