The latest Pulsar infrared illuminator from Pulsar. The device uses a very strong infrared diode with a power of up to 350 mW, unprecedented among side scuttles dedicated to night vision goggles. In tandem with high light intensity, there is a strong focus of the infrared beam, the discrepancy of the beam is only 3 degrees.
High quality of workmanship (fully metal housing), completely invisible to the eye lighting and compatibility with all models of night vision devices on the market cause that the illuminator was enthusiastically received by many users of night vision equipment.
• power adjustment range: 50 - 350 mW
• the length of the emitted light wave: 850 nm
• power supply: 3V / AA
• average working time: 2 hours
• adjustment range of the beam angle: 3 - 9.5 °
• fastening: Weaver, 1/4 "
• operating temperature range: -20 + 40 ° C
• dimensions: 152 x 42 x 52 mm
• weight: 175 g
• compatibility: with all types of night vision goggles